Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud

DiegoLunes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
voter%2Bnaacp.jpg

Sowers was found guilty of voting in the names of Carrie Collins, Walter Howard, Sheena Shelton, Alberta Pickett, Draper Cotton and Eddie Davis. She was also convicted of voting in the names of four dead persons: James L. Young, Dora Price, Dorothy Harris, and David Ross.

This wasn’t Sowers’s first run-in with the law. Sowers previously had her probation revoked for disturbing the peace at a junior high school library, the Commercial Appeal of Memphis reported in 1990. During a hearing at that time, Sowers played the race card. She claimed to be the victim of “an attempt by powerful whites to silence” her, the newspaper reported. It didn’t work. She was ordered back to prison to complete the remaining two years of a three-year sentence she received for check forgery.

The NAACP has had other problems with voter fraud. The NAACP National Voter Fund registered a dead man to vote in Lake County, Ohio, in 2004. That same year, out of 325 voter registration cards filed by the NAACP in Cleveland, 48 were flagged as fraudulent.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/29/m...n-for-10-counts-of-voter-fraud/#ixzz4NQRgZq5t

So something in 2011 proves that Trump will lose because of voter fraud?
Try harder.

The concept of manufacturing votes using loopholes and lack of vetting rules in some blue states has been a problem long before Trump came along and bitched about it.

Last edited:
It's amazing how dead people keep voting for Democrats.

1 example, 1 person, 10 dead people. If it's 'very, very common' as Trump claims why aren't more people caught?
Trump is correct about 'very, very common' voter fraud but when talking about his sexual assaults it's just locker room talk, bomb ISIS.

I like how you think it happened 5 years ago so it is irrelevant. You also think it was only 1 person so others don't do it and it doesn't happen anymore. This is just more proof confirming that it is happening. I am not even pro-Trump, but you seem to think I am for some reason. You just don't like corruption exposed on your side so you act like it is no big deal and will not happen again.

Voter fraud in the States confuses me. How does it happen?
How do dead people vote?
I've heard about groups being bused around to vote multiple times... how is that possible? Don't you have to register to vote? Provide identification? Something?

Voter fraud in the States confuses me. How does it happen?
How do dead people vote?
I've heard about groups being bused around to vote multiple times... how is that possible? Don't you have to register to vote? Provide identification? Something?

Providing identification to vote is racist. Don't you know that!?!

All you need is a name and an address that lines up with a registration sheet. No check at all that the person saying "Bob Johnson, 234 elm street" is actually Bob Johnson or even from the area. Apparently they don't have the best checks to see if "Bob" is still alive or not. His name just remains on the sheet for someone to use I guess

Providing identification to vote is racist. Don't you know that!?!

All you need is a name and an address that lines up with a registration sheet. No check at all that the person saying "Bob Johnson, 234 elm street" is actually Bob Johnson or even from the area. Apparently they don't have the best checks to see if "Bob" is still alive or not. His name just remains on the sheet for someone to use I guess
North Dakota doesn't even have voter registration. I can show up with an ID or utility bill and vote.

1 example, 1 person, 10 dead people. If it's 'very, very common' as Trump claims why aren't more people caught?
Trump is correct about 'very, very common' voter fraud but when talking about his sexual assaults it's just locker room talk, bomb ISIS.

Meh, a random local news station looked into voter fraud in their area and found loads of dead people and non citizens voting.

A random guy video taped himself walking up to a voting station and asked for and WAS handed Eric Holder's ballot. lmao.

But there are no problems.

Crooked Hilary rigged California. There are endless videos and proof of it.

Well in virginia you must provide an id to vote, period. Hillary will still win it though.

I'm going to take a wild ass fucking guess and say they were Democratic votes.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ousands-indiana-voter-registrations/92361618/

We ran a report in the Statewide Voter Registration System and found thousands of dates of births and first names were changed. These records were changed on paper forms, at the BMV and online. At this time, my office is not sure why these records were changed, but we have evaluated the Statewide Voter Registration System and have found no indication it has been compromised. We believe this may be a case of voter fraud and have turned our findings over to the State Police, who are currently conducting an investigation into alleged voter fraud.
These things never happen. Only when they do.

Back