International Missing Saudi Journalist Killed, Saudis Threaten Global Economic Repercussions if Punished

Wowowowowow.

So Saudi Arabia used a Doppelgänger who left the embassy in Kashoggi's clothes through the back door, then disposed of the clothes and the fake beard. There is footage.

Also, Turkish media is reporting that MBS himself was on the phone with Kashoggi right before the murder. The official version is crumbling away quickly.
Yup. According to the Saudis and their enabler Trump, we are to believe they didn't want to kill him, only wanted him to return to Saudi , which is why they sent a forensic pathologist with a bone saw and a doppelganger.

Trump is a cuck for the Saudis.

Yeah, remember that term? I sure do. It was powerfully descriptive and useful during the campaign, and it certainly couldn't be more apropos, here.

Also, I can't believe how incredibly pathetic that doppelganger is.
Who could have possibly believed that to be him?

Uh huh. First one ever too.

So which is it? He doesn't receive a sizable amount of business from them? Or is it no big deal because others do as well?

Because you're jumping all around here. Almost like you're floundering to come up with an excuse as to why our president thinks a 60 year old journalist died in a fist fight with 15 government agents.

What conspiracy are you talking about?

The one where it was obvious the Saudis killed him in their consulate? Because that isn't a conspiracy. It was plainly obvious with tons of evidence to support it. Now look. The Saudis went from denial to admission. They're guilty.

The most tinfoily rumor out there is that the Turks have them on tape cutting off the man's fingers one by one, and frankly, nothing about that is terribly tinfoily considering everything else we know (the 15-man assassination team, telling Turkish employees to take the day off, the cleaning crew that showed up the day before Turkish authorities were permitted inside with forensic investigators, the fact Saudis are known for this method of torture, the fact that the Saudis have literally been forced to confess on a world stage to everything but, etc).

He thinks it requires a conspiracy to criticize Trump for echoing the SA official statements on the subject, while lying about his SA business interests, and the economic effect our arms deal with them has.

In his mind that requires saying Trump is a SA spy, as opposed to a compromisable politician. Funny considering that what Trump's base elected him not to be. I guess their boogeyman doesn't exist now?

What conspiracy are you talking about?

The one where it was obvious the Saudis killed him in their consulate? Because that isn't a conspiracy. It was plainly obvious with tons of evidence to support it. Now look. The Saudis went from denial to admission. They're guilty.

The most tinfoily rumor out there is that the Turks have them on tape cutting off the man's fingers one by one, and frankly, nothing about that is terribly tinfoily considering everything else we know (the 15-man assassination team, telling Turkish employees to take the day off, the cleaning crew that showed up the day before Turkish authorities were permitted inside with forensic investigators, the fact Saudis are known for this method of torture, the fact that the Saudis have literally been forced to confess on a world stage to everything but, etc).
That trump greenlit it for one
That trump is a Saudi agent
Also a Russian agent
And causing ww3 with Russia

That is one hell of a deflection.

This is the moment where Jamal Khashoggi could become the 21st century Franz Ferdinand.
People need to learn there is no good guy in the Middle East. Israe is as good as it gets and their problems are pretty self evident.

Nice to see everyone else finally coming on board

Sad that some retards are wanting to try Iran this time. Motherfuckers never learn.

What do you guys think is the likely outcome?

I have a feeling we'll get another version where MbS finally accepts responsibility and Trump is forced to 'sanction' SA, but the details of the sanctions won't be immediately revealed and will ultimately have little effect. This could include a moratorium on weapons sales that would not affect the sales already in place.

My alternate scenario is that Khashoggi's death is the actual catalyst into full scale war alongside Saudi Arabia and Israel against Iran, Turkey, and Qatar.

People need to learn there is no good guy in the Middle East. Israe is as good as it gets and their problems are pretty self evident.

Nice to see everyone else finally coming on board

Sad that some retards are wanting to try Iran this time. Motherfuckers never learn.
You're a very low IQ human being. I pity your existence.

I can't believe how much the Turks have the Saudis by the balls.
They must have set up one hell of an intelligence operation on the Saudis.
Every time the Saudis come up with any sort of "excuse or explanation" the Turks come up with another piece of information undermining that.

I bet the Saudis regret messing with Qatar now. Seems like Qutar still has friends with a real punch.

Its some Grade A trolling by the Turks, they have all the cards but dont show them, so the Saudis cant properly create a BS story.

And since the Saudis are forced to come up with a story they need to guess at which point the Turks point out that the Saudis are full of shit.

I never thought Erdogarn was this smart.

What do you guys think is the likely outcome?

I have a feeling we'll get another version where MbS finally accepts responsibility and Trump is forced to 'sanction' SA, but the details of the sanctions won't be immediately revealed and will ultimately have little effect. This could include a moratorium on weapons sales that would not affect the sales already in place.

My alternate scenario is that Khashoggi's death is the actual catalyst into full scale war alongside Saudi Arabia and Israel against Iran, Turkey, and Qatar.
Absolutely nothing. IMO

Got to give props to @cincymma79 his determination at defending Trump's gargling of Saudi's wad rivals Trump's defense of the prince.

Absolutely nothing. IMO
Love the name change

You really think nothing happens? This has got people legitimately upset considering the horrific details. The constant media attention hasn't helped the Saudis either

Got to give props to @cincymma79 his determination at defending Trump's gargling of Saudi's wad rivals Trump's defense of the prince.
Isn’t your country more dangerous than the Middle East? Let’s hear your input

Back