Missing 411 - New documentary on David Paulides' missing persons cases

Unless you are spec ops or with them.

This is another aspect of the stories that I found rather compelling (and sketchy, in some regards), and would like more information/clarification on. Seems some of the cases involve curious involvement by such manner of personnel, that goes beyond normal search and rescue.

Moral of the story, don't go camping in the woods.

Or worse:

Dont-Fuck-In-The-Woods-Creature.jpg

But it does seem rather strange for him to have had such a difficult time procuring the necessary information from the park services to complete his documentary.

Park rangers are sacrificing people to some kind of unholy squirrel god of the forest IMO.

But seriously the missing 411 is legit terrifying. Not an great outdoors person myself and hearing this has made me stay that way lol

Sick as fuck, can't wait. Love the podcasts/talk shows and I'm aiming to start buying the books soon, I keep forgetting.

This is another aspect of the stories that I found rather compelling (and sketchy, in some regards), and would like more information/clarification on. Seems some of the cases involve curious involvement by such manner of personnel, that goes beyond normal search and rescue.

What do you mean? There was spec ops personnel involved with the cases.

What do you mean? There was spec ops personnel involved with the cases.

Yea, I thought that's what you were alluding to.

Some of the cases Paulides covered he claimed that there was green beret involvement. Units of trained men brought in that conducted their own, separate searches.

This is one of the cases in which they're mentioned, have a listen:

Last edited:
Listening to the interviews on a road trip. Wish I hadn't. It's just enough information to let your mind run wild with terrifying possibilities

Listening to the interviews on a road trip. Wish I hadn't. It's just enough information to let your mind run wild with terrifying possibilities

He's definitely uncovered some really interesting and strange cases.

It's a damn shame that, from everything I've heard, he's really fucked up this Missing 411 documentary by focusing on cases (mostly one case) that seems to have a conventional explanation (foul play).

That's a real shame. So many polarizing examples I'm hearing in these interviews.

Any chance it was a matter of getting releases for film?

Back