Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach is still a virgin

Maybe she's not counting mouth and butthole activity.

that could go a few different ways...

1 shes a total sweetheart and dedicated and comes to love sex
2 shes a sweetheart but a prude((no blowjobs))
3 she comes to love sex but ends up being a total whore once opened up to the pleasures of it
4 she comes to love sex but learns quickly how to use the pussy to whip the mule

1 in 4 isnt that great of odds lol
I think most of those apply to the other way aswell.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

not you personally, ts.

good for her. Who ever marries her is a lucky man.

yeah that first time will be "magical" - "slower, you're hurting me, owww owww, please stop for a moment" while your dick is most likely covered in blood

and then you find out she doesnt like blowjobs (deal breaker) and anal (not that much of an issue tho)

oh, and if she takes a liking to sex and you are the first (and only) guy she ever had sex with - in the back of her mind she will always crave for another cock just to see what shes been missing out on all these years (have fun keeping her on the leash then)

yeah, good luck with that

no matter how hot she is, it doesnt matter if shes a prune in bed.

Did any one forget to tell her that anal still counts?

Something about SE Asian chicks I simply get the shivers about. Until she proves she's a woman, I'll have my doubts.

yeah that first time will be "magical" - "slower, you're hurting me, owww owww, please stop for a moment" while your dick is most likely covered in blood

and then you find out she doesnt like blowjobs (deal breaker) and anal (not that much of an issue tho)

oh, and if she takes a liking to sex and you are the first (and only) guy she ever had sex with - in the back of her mind she will always crave for another cock just to see what shes been missing out on all these years (have fun keeping her on the leash then)

yeah, good luck with that

no matter how hot she is, it doesnt matter if shes a prune in bed.
geez man, maybe she is just romantic.

What did that last part about a instagram d-bag have to do with anything?

Is he some woman slayer who couldn't get it or what?

geez man, maybe she is just romantic.

yeah, she being a model/miss universe and a instagram attn seeker, her vagina is not on a pedestal but probably orbiting earth along with MIR space station

I doubt she is down to earth sweetheart/romantic

her feeling the need to tell the whole world she is a virgin is also telling of an attn whore - in 5 years time she will probably be on an old&rich dick spree once she figures out her looks aren't permanent and she cant ride that wave forever.

Reminds of Adriana Lima who saved herself for marriage. She got divorce though...

I could be the best sex she's ever had.

Back