Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach is still a virgin

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://usanews-tv.com/gy-am-still-a-virgin-pia-wurtzbach-breaking-news/
maxresdefault.jpg
pia-wurtzbach-swimsuit.jpg

Pia Wurtzbach, the reigning Miss Universe has said that she is still a virgin.

“I’m still a Virgin” – Pia told CBN TV in an interview aimed at urging Filipino young girls to keep their virginity until the wedding bells ring.

“There is more fun in dating than sex. Sex can’t last for days but you have all the days to have fun with your boyfriend” – Pia addd.

Despite hitting the news several times for dating, the beauty queen remains virgin. “I can take a virginity test anytime” – she confidently said.

Instagram’s famous Doctor Mike, (né Mikhail Varshavski) once told Wonderwall.com that he was dating Pia.
images

Is she part east asian? She sure looks like it. I am betting half filipino or Thai. Lots of mail order brides from there.

Edit, I am correct

Sounds like an advertisement to the highest bidder. How much does the innocence of a Miss Universe go for these days?

how big is her Pianis though?

I will be happy to perform the virginity test she said she is willing to submit to.

“There is more fun in dating than sex.”

One of the greatest lies ever told.

Last edited:
good for her. Who ever marries her is a lucky man.
that could go a few different ways...

1 shes a total sweetheart and dedicated and comes to love sex
2 shes a sweetheart but a prude((no blowjobs))
3 she comes to love sex but ends up being a total whore once opened up to the pleasures of it
4 she comes to love sex but learns quickly how to use the pussy to whip the mule

1 in 4 isnt that great of odds lol

eww that means blood ick no thanks

Back