Miss America pageant drops swimsuit competition

*affected

Get used to it chum, it ain't going away.

The world always gets more progressive and there are always whiny people that try to resist and fail.

It actually is. White liberalism is just that. White. It's also nonsense. Thank God all other cultures hate white liberalism. As whites become more of a minority the lily white liberal nonsense culture goes with them.

Get used to that chum. P

Im still not gonna wanna fuck fat people...theres always gonna be haves and have nots. Regardless how hard sjws try to drywall the places

This isn't for fat people. They just let in trannies. So they got rid of the swimsuits so people can't spot the schlong.

I didn't watch before, so they probably aren't worried about my demographic. I definitely wouldn't watch now, but I definitely didn't care before.

This tradition is an antiquated farce.

Beauty Pageants in 2018? Are you fucking kidding me? Playboy couldn't even stay relevant with Instagram, Snapchat, and P-Hub. Obsolete nonsense. There's no way to reinvent it, either, to make them matter, so there's little point in getting upset by this.

That's why they're abandoning our demographic. We moved on.

Im still not gonna wanna fuck fat people...theres always gonna be haves and have nots. Regardless how hard sjws try to drywall the places

No one is forcing you to have sex with anyone.

Back