Miss America pageant drops swimsuit competition

Lol spot on. Who the fuck watches some lame bathing suit round. You can literally go on YouTube and watch bikini contests with much hotter and sluttier babes in thongs.

The point of the thread is social justice and their bullshit has effected a long standing tradition because fat chicks want love too.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/05/us/miss-america-swimsuit-trnd/index.html

Finally we can have contestants that look like this;

fat-ugly-feminist.jpg

What a win!

giphy.webp

So they aren't going to televise it anymore?

I bet most of the contestants do not mind the swimsuit competition. Most pageant contestants take pride in their beauty.

But, whatever. I could care less about the swimsuit portion, but them not judging on beauty at all is kind of lame. I’m curious to see what kind of competitors show up.

Dammit. Never read Sherdog before the first cop of coffee.
I read it as Miss Universe would have a "drop swimsuit competition", and I was like Yeah that sounds like a great idea.
But now I am sad..

Interesting, personally it has 100% effect on my interest

I dunno if I want to look at attractive women they are all over the Internet.

Or I can go outside and sometimes they'll actually talk to me :eek:

It was back when it first happened. Whenever that was. Anyway wasn't trying to bash you or anything bud, just felt like everything there was to say about it has been said already.
This is true, but at the same time, even though nobody really watches it anymore, it's still a 96 year old beauty pageant. So I can see the interest in such a structural change.

Well to be honest the whole "miss" competition is superficial and very feminist triggering. So if they want to make a difference they should ban the whole thing. I would prefer if they don't, but if we're going to be honest with each other, then this is just half a measure.

Yay, I'm totally gonna tune in for the personality pageant.

So now it will suck more than it usually does.

The point of the thread is social justice and their bullshit has effected a long standing tradition because fat chicks want love too.

*affected

Get used to it chum, it ain't going away.

The world always gets more progressive and there are always whiny people that try to resist and fail.

If the pageant wants to remove that part then that's their prerogative. Maybe it's due to SJW whining, but they don't HAVE to cave to that. Maybe they feel they'll actually get more viewers this way. If it tanks, maybe they'll bring back the swimsuits.

Either way, I ain't watching.

I'd love to see the contestants drop their swimsuits.

If people aren't watching it, why do you think they keep holding it?

It can't just keep losing money every year can it?

*affected

Get used to it chum, it ain't going away.

The world always gets more progressive and there are always whiny people that try to resist and fail.

Im still not gonna wanna fuck fat people...theres always gonna be haves and have nots. Regardless how hard sjws try to drywall the places

Back