Misleading Title: "If I saw Amir Khan in the street, I would run his ass over"

<{ohyeah}>The title was just too spark discussion about Bradley vs Khan. But in sherdog it gets derailed to become solely about the title itself. I still don't think it was misleading, especially when i included the line in OP..which mentions "wheel chair". I know its a euphemism, but the discussion should be why would he say that and what's holding him back from actually calling Khan out for a fight?

<{ohyeah}>The title was just too spark discussion about Bradley vs Khan. But for some reason, in sherdog it gets derailed to become solely about the title itself. I still don't think it was misleading, especially when i included the line in OP..which mentions "wheel chair". I know its a euphemism, but the discussion should be why would he say that and what's holding him back from actually calling Khan out for a fight?

What’s in your op has no relevance as to whether or not the title is misleading. Fucking Christ.

As for what you want the discussion to be about, that’s your fault. Plus the topic is relatively uninteresting, which makes the title even more suspect.

What’s in your op has no relevance as to whether or not the title is misleading. Fucking Christ.

As for what you want the discussion to be about, that’s your fault. Plus the topic is relatively uninteresting, which makes the title even more suspect.

Misleading in Bradleys intention, or misleading in his quote? If its the former, that's up to the reader to interpret (hence, why i didn't write in 3rd person). If its the latter, i disagree, the title is simply abbreviated and not mislead from something he didn't say.

Nonetheless, your suggestion title would have still gotten me in hot water, except I'd agree with them!

I think Khan would have beat him

Unless Bradley headbutted him

You have ZERO to contribute here, don't you? I can see you're obsessed with trying to get imaginary points.

Let me help you there. Here's another 'win' and another 'win'. And may I hand you this other 'win'.

LMAO. I guess when you failed to get the thread LOCKED the next best thing is to pretend you had something to do with its title change. "That was all me, I did that! Now I can sleep at night with all this sweet sweet net karma!"
Youre the one that doesnt want to discuss what really took place in the interview.

I think Khan would have beat him

Unless Bradley headbutted him
Agreed. Bradley cant punch for shit. I think Khan would have beat him badly.

Agreed. Bradley cant punch for shit. I think Khan would have beat him badly.
Well, Khan has been rocked by fighters not even known for their power (though Bradley falls in that category)
Khan under Roach would have just overworked him early, could see Bradley bringing it back late but Khan gets the D

Youre the one that doesnt want to discuss what really took place in the interview.

I want to discuss what took place at 4:30min, that was perfectly made clear in my OP.

Behead those who make misleading thread titles.

Behead those who make misleading thread titles.

How about we do something for people making threats against fellow users?

And thread title says "Misleading" so what are you complaining about?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back