Mirsad Bektić

Definitely has the talent for it. That loss against Elkins was just "wtf?"

tumblr_ombm7tiVwH1r7vh24o1_500.gif

Darren-Elkins.png

Yes, great prospect. Unlucky against Elkins, he was destroying him like no one else has.

I'm definitely interested to see how he bounces back from that loss.

Fought very arrogant? How in the world do you figure? It wasn't like he got caught doing something flashy. He gassed and I question his chin. Skelly also had him rocked pretty good. That's not a good sign.

The ending of his last fight wasn't even the biggest wtf moment. It was the fact that he was being super stubborn regarding those takedown attempts when they clearly weren't working. He was winning in the stand up but didn't look comfortable standing at all. It was all so weird. Did he ever explain what was up with that?

Can this guy be a champion one day ?He is still great upcomer.

Yes, he lost his last fight but after he destroyed his opponent and started to fight very arrogant.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mirsad-Bektic-59766

If not , why . Whats his status
I consider him championship material. He's lightning fast and has all the tools.

The loss against Elkins was unfortunate, but this experience might prove very valuable for him.

Hes good, just first time facing someone who can take a beating like that and survive. There are very few guys in there that can.

He comes back strong after this, I think that was his first loss he will learn.

He will get "Yaired" once he faces real talent......

Snoop Dogg is an embarrassing piece of garbage.

Should have quit after Doggystyle (quite possibly the greatest rap album eva!)
(1) I would agree with you, if the entire mma community didn't call Tyron Woodley's masterful performance versus Demian Maia "boring." I have never watched a sport where the so called experts called a masterful performance boring.

If the experts don't know what they are talking about or can't convince the public that what they are watching is a master class, then the rest of us can denigrate whatever we don't like.

If Tyron Woodley's performance versus Maia can be ridiculed, then I don't see the problem with Snoop Dogg ridiculing sub-par performances.

Fake outrage.

(2) I agree with Doggystyle being in contention for greatest hip hop album, even though I don't think it is.

Snoop Dogg calls that the "take that booty" position. HAHAHA
Snoop Dogg must hit like an anorexic girl. Fuck him.

And yes.. Bektic is future top 5. Champion? Who knows.. but he is really good.
The Elkins loss will help him in the long run.

The ending of his last fight wasn't even the biggest wtf moment. It was the fact that he was being super stubborn regarding those takedown attempts when they clearly weren't working. He was winning in the stand up but didn't look comfortable standing at all. It was all so weird. Did he ever explain what was up with that?

Was there live and it was the weirdest shit - he was literally killing Elkins on the feet (and ground early obviously) but was forcing grappling exchanges late when he had already red-lined and should've been coasting on his feet to get his wind back.

Like he should've been getting more confident but he wa getting less...I thought he was guaranteed to fight for title based on his talent but did not like this, showed he still is mentally reliant on grappling even when his striking is working.

Has all the tools, will see if he can build the fight IQ.

Back