Mirko Cro Cop vs. Badr Hari could happen... Does this scare you?

Mirko should bust out his MMA skills. Badr gets taken down and stomped out; Croatian authorities refuse to extradite on grounds of poetic justice.

Smiles all round.
fZZrLzS.jpg

If Cro Cop get past first fight and make nice second win or losse I would be happy for him!
But for 40 years old to win 3 fights in one night it bit od SF !

Wow, I had never seen the second video - that's just messed up that he's attacked a downed opponent twice now.

I mean, yeah, Bonjasky definitely played it up, but who the fuck cares? He got ground and pounded then stomped in a K1 fight - I'd want to stick Badr w/ a DQ too

He wasn't DQ'd from the stomp, I'm sure they would've just called it a NC and rescheduled for Dynamite a few weeks later. He was DQ'd because the ref had to repeatedly tell Hari to get back to the neutral corner as he was talking shit to Bonjasky and yelling at Bonjasky's corner, threatening Ivan Hippolyte, general misconduct and being the awful guy he is

At least that's what I was told by nobody overly credible.

a prime cro cop would beat badr hari. but at this point with all the wear and tear on cro cop, badr would knock him out. badr is in his prime right now and is one of the best k-1 fighters in the world. and the dude is only 28.
I'm not sure a prime cro cop would beat badr

yeah, it is somehow scary. Even an out-of-shape, skinny Badr Hari would run over current Mirko. Anyway, if CC somehow pulls it off, it would be a perfect ending for his illustrious career.

We ll see tomorrow night!
What a great week First K1. Then KSW then UFC !
Cant wait

Back