Mirko Cro Cop vs. Badr Hari could happen... Does this scare you?

TalkingHominid

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I, for one, was excited to see Cro Cop give this K-1 thing one last go and possibly win it; that'd be amazing.
Until Badr Hari stepped in.
I would hate to see Cro Cop get horrifically KO'd again, and I'm seriously scared to watch this fight if it ends up happening. No doubt it'd be super exciting, but I fear a bout of depression afterwards.

How does it make you feel?

Makes me feel like Badr Hari needs to KO Cro ****.

Scared of what? A Badr Hari KO? LOOOOOOOOL

Yao_ming_meme_by_lecatinga-d4kpe13.jpg

sticker,375x360.png

Mirko is gonna need to reassess his fight career after this one... it is depressing

I, for one, was excited to see Cro Cop give this K-1 thing one last go and possibly win it; that'd be amazing.
Until Badr Hari stepped in.
I would hate to see Cro Cop get horrifically KO'd again, and I'm seriously scared to watch this fight if it ends up happening. No doubt it'd be super exciting, but I fear a bout of depression afterwards.

How does it make you feel?

When are they fighting/??

Badr is coming straight out of prison. He's the worst piece of shit we have in Holland. Already doing public relation stuff and shit. Doesn't care about his victim only himself.

His first comeback to K1 before he went into prison he looked good for 1 round. After that terrible. I hope Crocop can survive this fight.

a prime cro cop would beat badr hari. but at this point with all the wear and tear on cro cop, badr would knock him out. badr is in his prime right now and is one of the best k-1 fighters in the world. and the dude is only 28.

Even if Crocop makes it to the final, i dont see Hari making it that far. Remember when in shape, Hari had his hands full with Gerges and then soccer kicked him. This time i question the shape Hari is in. Gerges will beat Hari easily i think.

former Anti-Terrorist Unit, Croatia's elite Police Special Forces tactical unit vs criminal scumbag. WAR CC

So he isn't in jail for assaulting that guy or whatever?

Only "scary" thing is that Badr is still allowed to fight.

The guy has had multiple incidents of assaulting security at clubs, but I mean, so has Alistair and Valentijn.

The guy stomped someone in the middle of a K1 fight... well... I guess Wes did that to Mir in a unified rules UFC fight.

The guy then assaults a guy in a club (for whatever verbal altercation), then after knocking him to the ground continues to JUMP on the guys leg. So the guy has to walk with a cane now.

Where do you draw the line with this guy?

Wow, I had never seen the second video - that's just messed up that he's attacked a downed opponent twice now.

I mean, yeah, Bonjasky definitely played it up, but who the fuck cares? He got ground and pounded then stomped in a K1 fight - I'd want to stick Badr w/ a DQ too

Wow, I had never seen the second video - that's just messed up that he's attacked a downed opponent twice now.

I mean, yeah, Bonjasky definitely played it up, but who the fuck cares? He got ground and pounded then stomped in a K1 fight - I'd want to stick Badr w/ a DQ too
And Hari dont wanna do MMA for some reason, i mean under Dream/Pride rules (add OneFC to the list i guess) he could do those moves and would win the fight for him.

Mirko should bust out his MMA skills. Badr gets taken down and stomped out; Croatian authorities refuse to extradite on grounds of poetic justice.

Smiles all round.

Back