Mirko Cro Cop OUT of Bellator 200; Carvalho vs. Mousasi Title Bout Moved to Main Event

Kongo took no damage vs Ayala he could rematch Roy and save the card if he wants
Not so fast:
  • Cheick Kongo: Requires doctor’s clearance on probable left distal fibula fracture or suspended 180 days

Shit! Hope Crocop will recover well.

I wonder though how you can get a serious injury the week before the fight ? Especially with his experience.

Apparently Mirko tried to set up a boxing match because he didn't want to let the fans down. It's an knee injury that can take 6 months to a year+ but he told Croatian media that he's convinced he will have a quicker recovery and try to make the Rizin new years eve fight this year.

I could really care less. shit was gonna be on tape delay in US anyway

I mean I agree tape delay sucks but what a ridiculous response.

Avoid the internet for a few hours if thr fight means enough to you and if it doesn't mean enough to acoid spoilers for a few hours you were probably never that excited for it to begin with.

Apparently Mirko tried to set up a boxing match because he didn't want to let the fans down. It's an knee injury that can take 6 months to a year+ but he told Croatian media that he's convinced he will have a quicker recovery and try to make the Rizin new years eve fight this year.
Taking a boxing match with a puncher like Nelson with a bum knee sounds like an awful idea.

Taking a boxing match with a puncher like Nelson with a bum knee sounds like an awful idea.
Yeah it does. Reminds me when he first fought Nelson with a torn right bicep. Should have pulled out of that fight but he's too stubborn.

I KNEW IT!!!!

Cro Cop is now only interested in fights with the likes of Fujita, Nakamura, Yamamoto, Nakai, etc.

He knew Roy would knock him dead. lol

Crocop's crazy.

I hope he's able to come back. The twilight years of his career have been great.

I mean I agree tape delay sucks but what a ridiculous response.

Avoid the internet for a few hours if thr fight means enough to you and if it doesn't mean enough to acoid spoilers for a few hours you were probably never that excited for it to begin with.

I don't care about a unnecessary rematch between two aging middling heavyweights

vader_NOOOO.jpg

Knee injury that requires surgery. That's it boys. It's over. Thanks Crocop for everything, I'll always be your fan!
Still has his year end retirement fight.

Now that is a fighter.

Back