Mirko Cro Cop OUT of Bellator 200; Carvalho vs. Mousasi Title Bout Moved to Main Event

Knee injury that requires surgery. That's it boys. It's over. Thanks Crocop for everything, I'll always be your fan!

Hope they bring in somebody easy so Roy can get a win.

Broke a needle off in his butt cheek and got an infection

Damn. I was hoping for some revenge but if that means I dont have to watch boring fatass Roy Nelson fight Im cool with that.

Croatian media is saying he hurt his left knee (first time hurting the left knee) and had surgery soon after and this injury requires 6 months to a year. This sucks

Hopefully this means there's no way for Roy to re-enter the tournament. I'm not saying that because I hate Roy (I don't), but it's just not right to let someone back in after they were eliminated. Kongo (and maybe some others) can be alternates.

He should not come back from this injury

Thanks for the career

Should be easy to find a replacement hw but hard to find one willing to fight Roy.

Boo! What a bad suggestion.
Bellator doesn;t have much of a selection on the roster. Both same age Lashley is undefeated in Bellator and needs a name and Nelson is on the decline and needs a name for #200

What a joke. What the fuck is he even doing training during fight week when he knows his body is about as strong as an eggshell. Really poor professionalism on his part.

Fedor fought him with a fucked up hand and knee. I'm sure he could have made the walk. Mirko Cro Cop-Out.

Kongo took no damage vs Ayala he could rematch Roy and save the card if he wants

Cro Cop fan here, hate that he's injured but i have no personal interest in that rematch, i'd prefer if he just stayed retired.

Bellator doesn;t have much of a selection on the roster. Both same age Lashley is undefeated in Bellator and needs a name and Nelson is on the decline and needs a name for #200

Yeah, that's an interesting fight in sort of a freakshow way--two 40 year olds with very different skill sets, physiques and careers. Roy's been turning into a wrestler lately but that shouldn't work against Lashley. Then again, Roy could possibly dust off his ancient BJJ skills and try to get a submission (unlikely). Or try to keep it standing and land a wild, slow haymaker.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif
perfect response

I could really care less. shit was gonna be on tape delay in US anyway

Back