Mir vs Overeem confirmed for UFC 167!

Frank must want to retire and figures the payday for this card, with some PPV points, is worth the extra concussion. I cannot think of another reason.

So, can we say this is a fight where loser either hang them up or leave the promotion? Overeem with the big lead and count me as one more that see him winning but, wouldn't be the first time Mir wins a fight where he was supposed to get beat up.

I don't think Mir is ever going to get the boot. He's just going to get encouraged to retire and get a Chuck / Hughes like position. Hell, put the guy back behind the mic, now that Brock and Torres are gone we don't have to worry about him saying any dumb shit.

Tough fight to call, but I'll take AO

Fuck I hope he wins, would hate for him to go out on 4 straight losses.

He is superb at analyzing/breaking down fights tho.

both fighters shoud of got rebound fights but oh well.

overeem by ko

Poor Frank can't catch a break. I can't wait to hear his trash talk on Reem.

Mir won't get cut you fools. Overeem might though. I expect Overeem to crush Mir.

if overeem can't be mir he should honestly call it quits.

Poor Frank. He's going to get seriously hurt in this fight. As well as a 4 fight losing streak. Probably the worst matchup for him right now. EEEK!

While I don't think Mir would ever be cut from the UFC, ole Dana would definitely start those retirement talks with him.

However, if Reem loses, he's probably getting the axe. Bit of a bust.

Mir should retire before he gets KO'd into retirement

Loser gets cut/retires.. I hope Overeem takes it

Joe Silva was reading Sherdog i guess (LOL). I and other posters proposed this matchup while watching the PPV last Saturday on this forum, and it happens days later. Loser definetly gets cut. I think Reem takes this fight.

Oh shit

Overeem via TKO unless there's a decent ref in there

Decent ref - Mir via TKO or maybe a sick ass crazy sub

If Overeem knee's Mir in the face it won't take a decent ref to know Mir's head is no longer attached to his body.

Bad matchup for Mir. And a gift for Allistair. And once Overeem wins this fight, you can bet his apologists will be talking about his rise to the title. Mmkay.

Mir wont survive the knees the Reem will be throwin

Another first round beating for Mur. He better hope that he catches a kick and get it to the ground or Reem is gonna hurt him bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back