Mir said it was easiest to become HW Champ compared to champ at any other weight class

croatian_republican

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If becoming HW Champ was the easiest out of becoming champ of any other weight class then maybe Mighty Mouse should try to become heavyweight champ? See why this argument doesn't work? My God, people always putting down the heavyweights to lift up the lightweights.

Hes right,

And DJ could be the HW champion bro, he just needs to keep running around the cage until the HW gasses.

He had to beat Tim Sylvia to become champion of the world

hurry up and get banned again you troll

If becoming HW Champ was the easiest out of becoming champ of any other weight class then maybe Mighty Mouse should try to become heavyweight champ? See why this argument doesn't work? My God, people always putting down the heavyweights to lift up the lightweights.

You're dense if you don't get what Mir said.

Hw is a joke & no hw is ever the GOAT. It's always someone from a lower weight class.
This doesn't apply to boxing.

Boxing: Armstrong, Robinson, Langford, Charles, Pep, etc.
Muhammad Ali. Robinson is the only person you named who can arguably take his place. The rest are people who you haven't actually seen.

Duh, what I've been saying on this dumb fucking forum & what any real fight enthusiast knows.

Hw is a joke & no hw is ever the GOAT. It's always someone from a lower weight class.

Boxing: Armstrong, Robinson, Langford, Charles, Pep, etc.

MMA: Aldo, GSP, MM, even Ferguson or Dillashaw or Penn, Lawler during this last run, even though they weren't (all) championship fights, the competition is so relentless & grueling.

Miocic is defending against guys who should have perhaps retired years ago
Tbf stipe has fought some brutal guys but it shows with people like Ngannou getting a TS that you legit only need power and half decent striking to become a top dog.

Sylvia was top for years, Brock wouldn't have been champ at any other weight class etc.

What about Muhammed Ali? No one thinks he's a p4p great lmao. He's a hw.

Robinson is a candidate, but personally I have Armstrong. It's subjective in a lot of ways.
You never mentioned P4P. You mentioned G.O.A.T. If you were as traditional as your superficial posts about the likes of Armstrong, Langford, and Pep imply, you would know that nobody puts a heavyweight on a pound-for-pound list.

The easiest (also the hardest) is wmma 145 pound, there's like 3 people in that division, just have to get through cyborg.

Back