Mir pretty much trashes Fedor in new article

8-1 vs UFC former HWs champs,. Fedor literally swim in UFC champs´s tears.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Fedor got even with Mur on fight night. The fight became the equalizer.

Mur’s mouth was writing checks his body could not cash.

Mir has always been an arrogant ass.

What was his quote before the 2nd Brock fight? Something like "I'm learning the intricacies of moves he doesn't even know the names of."
That was an awesome quote.

What was his quote before the 2nd Brock fight? Something like "I'm learning the intricacies of moves he doesn't even know the names of."
Fedor trashed Mir where it matters for fighters.
That’s Mur for ya. Mur’s known to have a horseshoe jammed up his ass a time or two in the past.

8-1 vs UFC former HWs champs,. Fedor literally swim in UFC champs´s tears.

giphy.gif
Technically he's 8-0. Werdum wasn't a former UFC champ when they fought. He's 0-1 against future UFC champs

Doesn’t matter if he’s a on trick pony if that one trick put you face down on the canvas.

But yeah, I’m not a Fedor hugger, but the guy is more than a one trick pony.

Let's see the rematch then. I want to see Motivated Methodical Mir vs flabby Fedor.

"NOW YOU SEE FRANK MIR"

boy, do we ever see you now

and Javy Ayala trashes Frank Mir...

Time to make a new book pic it seems

I love Frank but now I'm glad this other chubby bastard beat his ass. Frank trashing Fedor is like me trashing John Holmes.

Frank still doesn't have the best fight IQ. Could've ended it in the 1st if he remembered the most important rule in BJJ...Position over submission. I'm actually surprised his chin held up cos he def took some shots.

Fedor has always been overrated but then again HW is the least stacked mens division. I also lost all respect for Mir when he was coaching TUF and telling how he is better athlete than any of the guys there. Like he is the hottest shit. We would not even know about him if it weren't for the fact that HW is such a poor division.

Mir is smoking something good. He talks crap about brock still after brock raped him. Fedor also destroyed mir. Lol MIR

i wonder if Frank Mir knows the name of the Half Nelson Brock put him in, or the intricacies of punching some in the face over and over and over again while you hold them in said half nelson.

i mean, these are moves that elementary kids do in wrestling, how come Frank didn't know how to defend that??

Frank is slowly becoming the most hated ex ufc champ after Tim Sylvia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back