Mir pretty much trashes Fedor in new article

Nothing would be wrong with what he said if the tone weren't completely pissy. He was probably looking forward to getting that "all-time great" notch on his belt and Fedor got his instead.

Trash-talk won't lure Fedor into a rematch either.

He was probably paid to say this.. There is zero motive?

Dana footprints all over this. His definitely the type of guy who would drop a couple of 100k's or perhaps 200k. He has motive not Mir
That is such a stupid theory. I mean wtf.

A roided to the gills Brock Lesnar or an old Fedor that's been fighting for close to 20 years....

Who is the tougher opponent? Hmmm....
Except Brock was tested during his first stint in the UFC and never failed a drug test. And the testing was more strict than any Coker organization (note Overeem, Barnett, Bigfoot and others getting busted in the UFC but not Strikeforce).

Ö
Mir has always been an arrogant ass.

What was his quote before the 2nd Brock fight? Something like "I'm learning the intricacies of moves he doesn't even know the names of."[/QUOTE
He is right though.

And here I was thinking that I couldn't hate Mir any more than I already do.

Last edited:
Lol, an older, more broken, more battle worn man wrecked your shit and planted you face down faster than anyone ever has

Shut the fuck up Mir, what a disrespectful piece of shit

Fedor is 10 years older than Brock when he beat Frank to a pulp, and still smashed Frank much quicker than Brock.

Except Brock was tested during his first stint in the UFC and never failed a drug test. And the testing was more strict than any Coker organization (note Overeem, Barnett, Bigfoot and others getting busted in the UFC but not Strikeforce).
You think Brock was.... natty during his ufc career?...

bork1}

Frank has always been a pseudo-intellectual douche, but after being stratched by an ancient Fedor who he outweighed by 20+ pounds this is just comical. CTE is real.

Also Chael was a tougher fight for Fedor than Frank. He certainly had to work harder lol.

I must be remembering this wrong. Didn't Fedor knock him out in under a minute?

<36>

Mir and Sonnen are salty because they both talked mad crap about Fedor over the last 10 years. They had their chance to back it up and they both failed, epically.

<{UberTS}>

giphy.gif

LOL! Clipped him with the right behind the ear and then dieded him with the left on his way down.

Nothing would be wrong with what he said if the tone weren't completely pissy. He was probably looking forward to getting that "all-time great" notch on his belt and Fedor got his instead.

Trash-talk won't lure Fedor into a rematch either.

I agree but then Mir always comes across as pissy. He did say "at his age..." when referring to how Fedor fights now. I mean anyone can see Fedor's been a wild headhunter for years. Comparing Fedor today to a roided to the gills Lesnar is kind of comical though.

What a bum. Mir isn't half the fighter or the man Fedor is.

Back