Mir pretty much trashes Fedor in new article

wildchild88

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He's just a tad shy of being as smart as he thinks he is. Sad.

He was probably paid to say this.. There is zero motive?

Dana footprints all over this. His definitely the type of guy who would drop a couple of 100k's or perhaps 200k. He has motive not Mir

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Mir has always been an arrogant ass.

What was his quote before the 2nd Brock fight? Something like "I'm learning the intricacies of moves he doesn't even know the names of."

A roided to the gills Brock Lesnar or an old Fedor that's been fighting for close to 20 years....

Who is the tougher opponent? Hmmm....

giphy.gif

Lol GOAT cares not what his vanquished foes think or say.

<Fedor23>

Did he mention Fedor throwing him to the floor like a child?

He was probably paid to say this.. There is zero motive?

Dana footprints all over this. His definitely the type of guy who would drop a couple of 100ks or perhaps 200k for an article like this against Fedor. He has motive not Mir

Yeah...so you never followed Mir i guess. At this point in Fedor's career, trashing Fedor does nothing for Dana or the UFC

He also says Fedor has no chin after getting kod off him in less than 50 seconds.

Last edited:
i used to be the biggest mir booster, but damn, it got hard towards the end and now with this stuff? just let it go frank, you had your time.

Yeah...so you never followed Mir i guess. At this point in Fedor's career, trashing Fedor does nothing for Dana or the UFC

Yes it dose. Dana is being very territorial recently and has always been territorial. He bashed De la hoya and went after him. Fedor has also been Dana's nemesis

Man you know Mir is rustled when he actually gives Brock props and bashes someone else.

He isn't wrong in what he said.

Yeah but it's about respect..
You don't say that Fedor has no submission ability and that his grappling is pathetic..

With Fedor It would be respect, win or lose..

Mir doesn't respect his opponents win or lose.. I'm glad Fedor beat him because Frank would have trashed Fedor worse if he had beat him.

Fact is Frank thinks he has always been better than Fedor and has taken swipes at him for 15 years..

Yes it dose. Dana is being very territorial recently. He bashed De la hoya and went after him. Fedor has also been Dana's nemesis
Dana and Hoya actually have current beef with the chuck situation.

Back