Mir/Arlovski/Sylvia less than 5 minutes

Kinosis

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Obviously Fedor isn't in his prime anymore but he still showed signs of greatness tonight. It dawned on me, his fights against Mir, Arlovski and Sylvia, combined, didn't even last 5 minutes. That's impressive. No one has done that to those guys (especially all 3). Arlovski lasted the longest.

kingofmmabp.gif

Definitely, his fights worry me now because his chin is worse and he is slower. He has also been dropped by right hooks in his last two fights. But, he showed some signs of greatness still. That throw was beautiful. Mir was taller, heavier, 3 years younger, 4 inch reach advantage so it's still an impressive win. Fedor still has big power in his hands. Lesnar beat on Mir for 2 rounds to put him out, Fedor did it easy.

I'd love to see Fedor win this tournament, maybe rematch Cro Cop and call it a day at 40-5. It's always scary now because he just goes in balls to the wall and it's going to end early one way or the other. Shows how good Maldonado's chin was too. The guy has good hands/power and a great chin. He just has a weak ground game Fedor could have taken advantage of but didn't.

Sonnen was getting dropped by Wands wild hooks, so I hope to see Fedor put him out quick. Hope Fedor works his wrestling defense, has crisp striking and works on his subs.

He beat every UFC champ he faced easily.

That retard on here saying Mir would be first to beat the PRIDE holy trio in crocop,Nog,and Fedor.....

Nope....

Fedor destroyed Mir,Sylvia,and Arlovski the big 3 from the same ERA in the UFC in under 5 Mins.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT!!!

AT 41 he still has some agility and speed and of course the F bombs lol.

Not champ when he faced Fedor. Was not even considered to be back in the UFC until after that fight actually. Dana did it because he had some lusty affair with Fedor losing and the Horse pulled it off.

None of them was champ when they fought. They were all ex champs and (not particularly) arguably past their prime.
Fedor beat all the UFC champs who were of his era. When he was GOAT in PRIDE Arlovski, Mir and Sylvia were Champs and the best HW's in the UFC.

That's the correlation I was making. Werdum wasn't even a gatekeeper when he beat Fedor. Beating Fedor is what probably gave Werdum the confidence to actually win a title.

None of them was champ when they fought. They were all ex champs and (not particularly) arguably past their prime.

lol, none of them were past their primes, except Mir. But Fedor is way more past his prime at this point than Mir.

Back