Minnesota authorities release police dash cam video of Philando Castile shooting.

I've been in as similar shoes as it gets. Try doing vehicle checkpoints overseas.

Umm, no you HAVEN'T been in the same shoes. Running a security checkpoint with a 50 cal on top of the MRAP and a dozen guys drawn down on the vehicle can NEVER compare to a traffic stop with one guy and maybe a backup who have holstered weapons and are at the mercy of whoever they stopped.

You're as big a douche as they come.

I implore everyone who thinks cops should hesitate to use force to go and watch Deputy Kyle Dinkhellers dashcam video on YouTube. I don't know how to imbed or else I would.

I posted that years ago and the same anti-cop clowns that are here now continued to do the same shit they are doing in this thread. It's a troll-fest all around.

Look dude, I think the cop reacted too quickly but we all should have self preservation on our minds. He yelled at the guy 3 times to stop reaching. I personally would have stopped reaching after the first command. My hands would have gone up and I would have said, "Sorry, sorry, sorry..... my bad. What would you like me to do?"

Nobody puts themselves in the shoes of the cops. It isn't an easy job and people are trying to kill them. Mix in the defiant attitudes groups like BLM are instilling in people and it is a recipe for over reactions.

6427955519_b41c1a2f4d_b.jpg

I mean, one of the greatest guys I ever had the pleasure to know was killed in Sacramento on a routine traffic stop. Shot by a black guy while he walked up to the driver's side window.

Lets not pretend that officers have no reason to be on edge.

It's telling that the only description you gave of the shooter is "black guy."

It's telling that the only description you gave of the shooter is "black guy."

He describes BLM in his prior paragraph and he reinforces his view by using his buddy that got killed as an example.

Troll elsewhere you race-baiting twit.

Umm, no you HAVEN'T been in the same shoes. Running a security checkpoint with a 50 cal on top of the MRAP and a dozen guys drawn down on the vehicle can NEVER compare to a traffic stop with one guy and maybe a backup who have holstered weapons and are at the mercy of whoever they stopped.

You're as big a douche as they come.

Oh please. Walking up to every vehicle to talk to someone who doesn't even speak the same language as you and a serious threat of huge bomb going off every time is way more stressful than approaching a family in the United States over a tail light infraction. Get the fuck out of here. I've seen more people die in a single incident than all police fatalities in traffic stops during a year.

Yeah you defend the cop who shot an innocent man in the direction of a little girl. It's definitely not you who's the douchebag.

Oh please. Walking up to every vehicle to talk to someone who doesn't even speak the same language as you and a serious threat of huge bomb going off every time is way more stressful than approaching a family in the United States over a tail light infraction. Get the fuck out of here. I've seen more people die in a single incident than all police fatalities in traffic stops during a year.

Yeah you defend the cop who shot an innocent man in the direction of a little girl. It's definitely not you who's the douchebag.

If I could call out my entire shift, strap on my M-4, and wear my lvl IV vest and helmet on every stop, then I could compare what I do with you. While you were terrorizing innocent people overseas, I've been here treating even the lowest scum of society with respect and fairness until they give me a reason to change my demeanor.

A bomb going off? Let's compare that to a drunk running one of us over, or some old lady that shouldn't be driving anymore hit one of us and take us for a ride on her hood until she realizes she did something wrong.

Yeah homeboy, you DON'T have the luxury of comparing what you did to what I do.

And my apologies to any service member that's not @jgarner. Just proving a point, not diminishing what you've done.

Last edited:
If I could call out my entire shift, strap on my M-4, and wear my lvl IV vest and helmet on every stop, then I could compare what I do with you. While you were terrorizing innocent people overseas, I've been here treating even the lowest scum of society with respect and fairness until they give me a reason to change my demeanor.

A bomb going off? Let's compare that to a drunk running one of us over, or some old lady that shouldn't be driving anymore hit one of us and take us for a ride on her hood until she realizes she did something wrong.

Yeah homeboy, you DON'T have the luxury of comparing what you did to what I do.

And my apologies to any service member that's not @jgarner. Just proving a point, not diminishing what you've done.

Oh dear Lord it must be stressful worrying about getting hit by old women compared to worrying about a car bomb. You're totally right. Worrying about being hit by the elderly is way more stressful than being in a combat zone. Nice point.

I hope they turn the city upside down. I have said this before. Cops live in such fear. They are scared of their own fuckin shadow. This isn't about race, it is about cowardice. That cop was a fucking coward.

Fuckin guy has backup, guns and the entire law on his side and still acts like Shaggy from Scooby Doo. A pathetic human being.

The smell of pot made him fear for his life. This fuckin guy.

“Uh, as that was happening as he was pulling at, out his hand I thought, I was gonna die and I thought if he’s, if he has the, the guts and the audacity to smoke marijuana in front of the five year old girl and risk her lungs and risk her life by giving her secondhand smoke and the front seat passenger doing the same thing then what, what care does he give about me. And, I let off the rounds and then after the rounds were off, the little girls was screaming…”

Last edited:
i agree that the guy in the car never had an intention to use the gun. the only reason i can come up with as to why the guy said it, was to be upfront about what the cop may find in the car.
exactly, because if the cop found the gun himself, he would shit himself right there. even though this is America and having a gun is a constitutionally given right.

Back