Minakov vs Bigfoot

SRN

SOCRATEEEES
@Silver
Reaction score
Vitaly vs. Big Foot....Good fight. Looking forward to that one. Wonder which org. this will be held in.

trtsilva vs minakov
great fight

Bigfoot has looked awful, this is a rather risky fight for Vitaly even though it would put another name on his resume.

Bigfoot will be roided as fuck.

I hope Minakov comes in shape. He looked like he did not train for his last fight.

Weird editing. High-risk fight for Vitaly; Bigfoot is a lot more dangerous than his recent record suggests.

I mean its better than Linderman, Graham, and Macijewski (not sure if I spelt that right).

Pretty okay fight. Both guys should bring it.

Not counting his doping bust Bigfoot is 1-7 in his last 8. All but 1 of the losses were (T)KOs and all but 1 of the (T)KOs were in the first round. In the 7th loss he lost by decision after taking a lot of damage including getting knocked out of the ring. It seems like his life goal is to receive as much brain damage and humiliation as possible.

Bigfootneeds 2 retire. Don't blame minakov for taking it as it is a big name tho. God i wish he was in the ufc. What other hw is like 20-0?

Bigfoot is the type of dude that I feel could lose to like some random chump yet mess around and beat Minakov. Not a bad fight but I am ready for Minakov in the UFC or the very least back in Bellator.

Bigfoots family and friends need a word in his ear, he doesn't need another knockout and being back on the gear isn't going stop it.

I wish Bigfoot had of stayed out of the UFC, then 265limit didn't help him and when trt was banned he looked even less healthy.

This probably would have been a good fight 2 years ago...A lose-lose fight for minakov but I'll watch.

Does BF still need to dehydrate himself to oblivion?

If I was Bigfoot's manager, he would be fighting in Rizin Openweight Division roided as fuck, and weighing in at 310. Bigfoot would become King in Japan.

Oh well.

Back