Milwaukee Police Show Racist Side... Again

Yes. Let’s ignore the fact that these cops don’t know what the hell theyre doing and blame it on the black person.
They knew what they were doing, and that was as they were trained. I do not buy the excuse he had something in his hands. He could have simply let go of what ever it was that was in his hands, which were in his pockets, and complied. No excuse for non compliance. All he had to do was let go.

I guess you’re a fan of incompetence in the workplace. No other excuse besides that for this occurrence.
You failed to answer his question. How should they have given him the citation while keeping themselves safe? But like a true leftist, you wont answer in any way that does not bash the cops.

This situation was different tho. Had the cops been calm and in control of themselves they would have seen tl that this situation a) didn't need 20 squad cars for back up b) didn't require 7 or 8 officers surrounding him, c) all that was needed was to write a citation, and d) the guy was calm, non threatening, and trying to explain that he had something in his hands.

Good cops stay calm and handle situations properly. Bad cops flip out, cause problems, and escalate situations... and then blame the victim.
It's really simple. If the Police tell you to take your hands out of your pockets, you do it. I'm pretty sure it's standard protocol to ask a guy who's broken the law to do so.

If you have something in your hands, you tell them what you have so they can't mistake it for a gun or knife when you take your hands out.

If the law breaker refuses to take his hands out, Police are naturally going to assume he's trying to hide something or is planning an attack, therefore take measures to secure their safety.

4 black kids ran over a white cop the other day. I’m sure my compassionate liberal brethren are equally outraged by the police killing epidemic

They knew what they were doing, and that was as they were trained. I do not buy the excuse he had something in his hands. He could have simply let go of what ever it was that was in his hands, which were in his pockets, and complied. No excuse for non compliance. All he had to do was let go.
And all he had to do was issue a citation. No need to escalate this non situation and have 10 other officers show up to the scene or is that standard procedure?

You failed to answer his question. How should they have given him the citation while keeping themselves safe? But like a true leftist, you wont answer in any way that does not bash the cops.
While keeping themselves safe? There was never an issue until the police escalated it. They were never in danger. Lmao.

why isn't this merged with some other thread to make it disappear like the dancing doctors ? wonder why our resident racist mod didn't merge this one

also fk anyone who takes up handicap spaces .. especially some overpaid athlete who should know better .. he basically got what he deserved .. karma at work

why isn't this merged with some other thread to make it disappear like the dancing doctors ? wonder why our resident racist mod didn't merge this one

also fk anyone who takes up handicap spaces .. especially some overpaid athlete who should know better .. he basically got what he deserved .. karma at work

Wasn't the store closed?

Serve and protect is in reality intimidate and escalate.

4 black kids ran over a white cop the other day. I’m sure my compassionate liberal brethren are equally outraged by the police killing epidemic

i'm actually more "outraged" by cold blooded murder.

there. now you can head back to the kiddie table.

you mean the one where despite the multiple infractions and malpractice accusations against the doctor, the threadstarter focus on her dancing and her race, complaining of affirmative action doctors? merging was being nice, it should have been dumped.

so dry your tears and pick up you victim card.

you mean the one where despite the multiple infractions and malpractice accusations against the doctor, the threadstarter focus on her dancing and her race, complaining of affirmative action doctors? merging was being nice, it should have been dumped.

It's weird how people think that's a normal reaction. Racist people never seem to think they're racist, it's weird.

either way the thread was legitimate with a disturbing, shocking video .. some were shitposting about race but some were voicing concern about her actions .. it should never have been merged ... it deserved its own therad .. but any anti cop anti whitey thread is left all alone naturally .. gtfo

It's weird how people think that's a normal reaction. Racist people never seem to think they're racist, it's weird.

it was a white belt account, so i'm pretty sure that one knew exactly what they were doing

either way the thread was legitimate with a disturbing, shocking video .. some were shitposting about race but some were voicing concern about her actions .. it should never have been merged ... it deserved its own therad .. but any anti cop anti whitey thread is left all alone naturally .. gtfo

is there another current police brutality thread this could be merged with?

victim card play rejected.

is there another current police brutality thread this could be merged with?

victim card play rejected.

what does trump have to do with incompetent drs fucking with a patient's life ?

Why can't he have anything in his hands? Because he parked in the wrong spot?

<YeahOKJen>

Their actions were so bad the police chief AND mayor both gave statements the day before the video drops warning how bad the actions were

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...kee-bucks-rookie-sterling-brown-worries-mayor

How about instead of asking for church support (lol @ that idea too) you stop being a spineless pos and make sure those cops are fired

You're pathetic. Just keep hoping for more bad videos to make those racial lines bigger.

You watch the video yet?

Since when do you need multiple cops to issue a parking citation? Cops escalated the situation. Goes to show how terrible some are at their job.

Lol. That's probably the only reason all those cops were there.

Back