Milwaukee Bucks star waited for a table for 10 mins at BelAir Cantina before leaving the place

lol completely forgot about that

You know the scene in Jurassic Park where the kids are in the jeep, sitting still, panicking over a T-Rex? That's your average white Wisconsinite as a minority approaches.

at least they didnt call the cops on them.

for those saying its absurd that they had to wait. no it is not absurd. however, anyone who knows anything about customer service knows that you tell them you will be right with them. and dont act like you wouldnt be pissed if nobody acknowledged you.

You know the scene in Jurassic Park where the kids are in the jeep, sitting still, panicking over a T-Rex? That's your average white Wisconsinite as a minority approaches.

My heartbeat just rose and I double checked if my door was locked after reading the word “minority”

Jokes aside, seems like he wasn’t really bothered. I’ve been there once and I thought the service was pretty meh myself. Just seemed like the vibe was they were trying to rush us out the door and move onto the next people, and it wasn’t really that busy at the time.

Jokes aside, seems like he wasn’t really bothered. I’ve been there once and I thought the service was pretty meh myself. Just seemed like the vibe was they were trying to rush us out the door and move onto the next people, and it wasn’t really that busy at the time.

this guy is gonna be labeled an uncle tom if he keeps this shit up

Just another case where others try to make a big deal out of something that wasn't a problem for the guy involved.

That restaurant is 4 blocks from me and is bomb. Unfortunately, it is staffed entirely by hipsters and possibly Sherdoggers that are oblivious to anything sports. Understandable mistake.

I live in SoCal about 90 miles east of L.A., desert for miles. We've got about 150,000 people, but there isn't another township for at least 30 miles. There is a popular rest stop where the final scene of the Hitcher was filmed. If you watch the movie, you can see "Outpost Cafe". They have a monstrous burger there that I'll get on occasion. Making small talk with one of the waitresses, I asked if she gets a lot of people asking about The Hitcher. Her response was basically "What's the Hitcher"?

Sad.

Staff probably thought he was the delivery boy who accidentally came through the front and not the back.

I saw this the other day. Kid is all class.

After his response, and its complete lack of privilege, if I ever found myself in the same situation as our selfie ninja, I would take the opportunity to get up and give the Greek Freak my table.

Wow. I like his attitude. We need more dudes like this.

That was my thought. What are they supposed to do, kick other people out? I've waited longer than that at many places and I'm certain others have too.

That's because no one gives a shit about you.

Lol no one gives a fuck about the Bucks.

Back