Milwaukee Bucks star waited for a table for 10 mins at BelAir Cantina before leaving the place

10000 Days

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Seriously, how can a restaurant, who sponsors the Bucks, miss a 7-foot MVP candidate, and not even one person help him out or at least tell him that he had to wait?

Plus, the customers were more aware of the situation than the staff, as they were pointing tables

Last edited:
That restaurant is 4 blocks from me and is bomb. Unfortunately, it is staffed entirely by hipsters and possibly Sherdoggers that are oblivious to anything sports. Understandable mistake.

Milwaukee is a racist city. Not surprised that they cheer for him when he wins games for their team but later refuses to seat him for a meal. Sad.

Woah! He had to wait tens mins like a normal person and then he decided to leave because the wait was too long? I'm shocked.

Woah! He had to wait tens mins like a normal person and then he decided to leave because the wait was too long? I'm shocked.

That was my thought. What are they supposed to do, kick other people out? I've waited longer than that at many places and I'm certain others have too.

BelAir has awesome food. Not a very big place though.

Is it that hard to tell the person waiting that there is a wait?

Is it that hard to tell the person waiting that there is a wait?

My ass would've walked out too because I can clearly see that it's packed. The man isn't a moron and could tell clear as day that it was busy. That said, it is fucked that no one addressed him as a customer.

Milwaukee is a racist city. Not surprised that they cheer for him when he wins games for their team but later refuses to seat him for a meal. Sad.

They use their pro athlete stars as slaves

That restaurant is 4 blocks from me and is bomb. Unfortunately, it is staffed entirely by hipsters and possibly Sherdoggers that are oblivious to anything sports. Understandable mistake.

That place is garbage compared to the rest of the area. lmao you sound poor.

John Henson had the cops called on him for showing up at a jewelry store.

If Bel Air was really in Wisconsin, Fresh Prince would have sucked shit. This thread is Fake News.

Back