Milo Yiannopoulos comes to Berkeley tommorow. 1.9k people pledging to prostest. Prepare your Angus!!

Apologies, I need to chill the fuck out. I'm actually a bit worried. I know America will survive, it's what we do. I'm just concerned what it may look like socially and politically when we come out the other side of this.

I am sure the people of Carthage said the same in 150 BC.

you're merely making the assumption that I'm some triggered liberal because I dislike Milo.
Well there's disliking someone and then there's calling for their murder. I never liked Hilary Clinton but nor did I ever condone any physical harm to her let alone murder.

I'm not gonna read through what I assume is mostly a shit show thread but I saw a couple of things that were interesting on the Twitter, (apologies if already posted):

Yikes! Centrists? Firefighters? Republicans/conservatives? (I hear that liberals also get the bullet).

I lol'd at this one. It reminded me of that Trump rally that idiots shut down which lead to Trump on every major network getting his message out to millions instead of a few thousand.

William F. Wokely. <45><45><45>

Back