Million Woman Protest March

How did this thread enrage so many people on both sides? Is the march still in progress or something?

Some people really, really like Trump, while other people really, really dislike Trump. You guys have to pace yourself, this one lasts 4 years.

My wife went. I asked her why she was marching, and she gave some personal reasons. But, looking at what guys are saying on this thread, it's pretty obvious why.

It's just like when I would see a news article on FB about BLM, the comments would be different versions of, "what do these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: have to complain about".

You people just suck.

Dawson-1437922806.gif

Has anyone brought up Donna Hylton yet? I did a name search in the thread but it didn't come up. Apparently she spoke at this march. She said she was involved in a murder, but didn't add details.
Well, here's the details
*trigger& graphic warning*
Vigliarole believed the [Hylton and her accomplices] were prostitutes who were going to have sex with him. Instead, they picked him up on March 8 in Elmhurst, Queens, at Maria [Talag]’s home, and drugged him to make him drowsy. Then they drove him to Selma [Price]’s apartment in Harlem. The apartment had already been prepared for an extended torture session: The closet door had been cut, a pot put in it for use as a toilet, the windows boarded.
For the next 15 to 20 days (police aren’t sure just when Vigliarole died), the man was starved, burned, beaten, and tortured. (Even 10 years later, [New York City Detective William] Spurling could recall Rita’s chilling response when they questioned her about shoving a three-foot metal bar up Vigliarole’s rear: ‘He was a homo anyway.’ How did she know? ‘When I stuck the bar up his rectum he wiggled.’)

The three girls took turns watching the man. It was Donna who delivered a ransom note and tape to a friend of Vigliarole’s, who was able to get a partial license plate number of the car she was driving. He notified the police, who traced the plate to a rental car facility. On April 6 the suspects were arrested, and detectives spent 36 hours straight interviewing the seven men and women. ‘We had to keep going back and forth and catch them in lies,’ said Spurling. ‘It was a never-ending circle of lies.’

Spurling himself interviewed Donna: ‘I couldn’t believe this girl who was so intelligent and nice-looking could be so unemotional about what she was telling me she and her friends had done. They’d squeezed the victim’s testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him. Actually, I thought the judge’s sentence was lenient. Once a jailbird, always a jailbird.’
https://thehornnews.com/revealed-womens-march-speakers-deadly-past/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-female-speaker-kidnapped-raped-tortured-man/

Hylton, along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom, before eventually killing him. As noted in a 1995 Psychology Today article, when asked about forcibly sodomizing the victim with a three foot steel pole, Hylton replied: “He was a homo anyway.”

Speaking about Hylton, New York City Detective William Spurling told Psychology Today: “I couldn’t believe this girl who was so intelligent and nice-looking could be so unemotional about what she was telling me she and her friends had done. They’d squeezed the victim’s testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him.”

She's fighting for women......................of all genders
16299248_661304864053283_135269162086257662_n.jpg

Not until someone called you out on it. ;)

This is simply idiotic. Your insinuation is that, in condemning one person for alleged sexual assault, it is necessary to itemize all people who are similarly accused an condemn them individually.

Try harder next time.

This is simply idiotic. Your insinuation is that, in condemning one person for alleged sexual assault, it is necessary to itemize all people who are similarly accused an condemn them individually.

Try harder next time.
I don't have to "try harder" because Trump still won and made you cry delicious tears despite the allegations.

I don't have to "try harder" because Trump still won and made you cry delicious tears despite the allegations.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

You have to try harder because you're being an idiot. Trump winning in no way affects your idiocy.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

You have to try harder because you're being an idiot. Trump winning in no way affects your idiocy.
A quick search shows that you've never condemned Clinton for it on here despite being a member for almost 11 years. ;)

Back