Million Woman Protest March

Oh, I see what you did. My av is a komodo dragon, but instead of calling me by my av--something that, because it's retarded, no one does--you contorted the name of the animal in my av into a new word--commode--and called me that instead.

Very clever. Very, very clever.

I was gonna call you lizard queen.

Oh, I see what you did. My av is a komodo dragon, but instead of calling me by my av--something that, because it's retarded, no one does--you contorted the name of the animal in my av into a new word--commode--and called me that instead.

Very clever. Very, very clever.

you are trying very hard but badly to prove your point.

where is this source or link which proves tribes were matriarchal ?

from reddit

<9>

3c6RO6wxgSh-LUipvEkDqVu6zIZ2UrqK6bS-kwqaIzA.png

Adding not protesting the treatment of women in other countries to the list of how to de-legitimize female protesters.

- being fat
- a mongoloid
- a transvestite
- unemployed
- having a smelly pussy
- not being in the kitchen
- the box office success of 50 shades of grey
- likened to trigglypuff
- dumb or intolerant because some people made stupid signs
- menstrual cycle
- being in favor of Sharia Law
- not sufficiently actively protesting the treatment of women in places like India and Pakistan

Adding not protesting the treatment of women in other countries to the list of how to de-legitimize female protesters.

- being fat
- a mongoloid
- a transvestite
- unemployed
- having a smelly pussy
- likened to trigglypuff
- menstrual cycle
- not sufficiently actively protesting the treatment of women in places like India and Pakistan

Need to add "to be seen on social media" as well.

I'm not a woman, so I can't relate to their experience and grievances. At the same time, i'm gonna assume that I know better than they do about their experience and grievances and go ahead and state with neither evidence nor reason they they're all ugly, whining whores who don't have a leg to stand on because other women in other places--who I also don't understand--presumably exist in tougher conditions than they do.

Did I about sum up this thread?
This and @BrianFantana styling on people for page after page.

These women don't seem to care about the environment.

IMG_6736.jpg

My issue isn't based on "sexism," but science. There's a great video on youtube with nearly a milion views called "Why Women Destroy Civilizations." It is very logical and it's basic point is, when men gave women the right to vote on matters of law, society, politics, and economics (the 19th Amendement), they gave women a power they were not only not ready for, but really didn't want.

Over time, subconsciously, women are choosing to put into place policies that will bring about the demise of their very equality they were given. Why ? Because women are naturally predispotioned to the Patriarchy. Western men, being kind hearted idiots, gave women the right to choose and vote, and what that choice and power, women are now choosing to whom they are going to give away that power to.

Look at it like this:

European women were given totally equality. They then turn around and femnize the society, leaving the strong men to leave the contienent or become passive beta males. Then, seeing no strong men around, these same women are welcoiming in the hyper mascline Muslim men of Islam because they want to be under the order of a strong man.

Western women had it all, but they pushed too far. But the ultimate blame lies with Western men who forgot their roles as protector and sustainers of society.
DjORHu5.gif

- being fat
- a mongoloid
- a transvestite
- unemployed
- having a smelly pussy
- likened to trigglypuff
- menstrual cycle
- ignoring the past 8 years and having sour grapes over the election ;)

Seriously? If you're not at work, that means someone else is going to gave to cover your shift. Or your employer's business is going to be short staffed.

I believe this is a condition commonly brought about by 'going on vacation'. It's this weird thing people do so they don't go insane.

Either way, they are not going to be happy that you are taking time off to cry your heart out with a million other stupid bitches.:rolleyes:

If they're an asshole, yea probably. Other bosses might react differently:

http://www.espn.com/espnw/culture/a...funding-employee-trips-women-march-washington

Look at all those fucking Starbucks cups

BdcF7o0.jpg

Like every woman, they will bitch and if you give them more attention, they will bitch some more...ignore them and it will be over shortly....

Its really creepy that they put so much effort into the right to end lives. Abortion shouldnt be illegal or anything but its sad that theae women dont put more effort into trying to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Men arent going to help because men dont get pregnant so its really up to women themselves to take the lead on this.

the big push for the revolving door Abortion culture came in large part from men (wealthy financiers). Really when it comes down to it is a form of population/herd management for those in power. A way to adjust population levels.

It's not possible to implement population management protocols so directly like in China for example with their one child policy. So in Western societies the promotion of abortion serves the same purpose.

Salty Snowflakes

upload_2017-1-23_11-6-57.png

upload_2017-1-23_11-8-5.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-23_11-9-55.png
    upload_2017-1-23_11-9-55.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
Back