Millinder would embarrass Till

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2 LHW bullies cutting down to WW.. they should be matched up and give each other a taste of their own medicine

Now he wouldn't.

Looking good Vs a washed up Alves don't make him a top contender

"Millinder would embarrass Till"

giphy.gif

Everytime someone wins this is the result

Millender is a good fighter but i highly doubt that.

He needs a couple more wins before we should be talking about that fight anyway.

I thought Till belongs at MW....then Millender came...

Millender would knock down Till and let him recover. Then Till KTFOs him in the second.

Millender is talented, but letting Alves recover like that was stupidity.

I want Millender against the winner of Perry/Griffin

Guaranteed violence.

No he wouldn't. He is too inactive - Till would ko him in two rounds.

Everytime someone wins this is the result
Usually it's *insert fighter name here* would embarass Mcgregor. Almost refreshing that this thread is about Till. Saying a guy that just made his debut should fight Till next is kind of dumb though.

No he wouldn't don't get too excited now remember this guy is a bellator reject

Great fight but I would have to go with Til, damn that knee was like a scalpel though.

Is it racist that I kinda want to see him fight Magny just because they're both 6'3" and black?

.He looked good vs a guy who was much shorter and had a 6 inch reach disadvantage. Till is more his size so he wont have those advantages. Maybe this guy has more to show us but as of now Till would smack this guy around IMO. Nice finish but I wasnt impressed with him after round 1, Alves was winning that round after being halfway done.

Millender would knock down Till and let him recover. Then Till KTFOs him in the second.

Millender is talented, but letting Alves recover like that was stupidity.

dude, i do it a lot in EA UFC games. it's good practice. of course, i have my ranked record on the line so i am taking a big risk but i am a badass like that

Back