millennials do not search for breasts ---> Hooters is closing some locations

I was a little nervous the first time too. We both were. We'd like to make it a regular thing once things settle down with our jobs and we have time. The exhibition element is lots of fun and people watching enjoy us, so win win.

Did you guys use the geo blocking option? I did...if I remember correctly, I just blocked BC...or is that not a concern for you two?

You're missing out Bro. This week they're dressed up as naughty school girls.

CMuJYq3UEAAOo3h.jpg

The blonde on the right is a suspect. The one on the very left seems like a real female.

Hooters in Brazil is more big ass chicks. Obviously.
Its cool but here the booze is super overpriced. Food is shit. As expected. But the booze... A pitcher of shit draft is like 16 us dollars.

Actually, we're at the tail end of the Millennial generation.
Next year Generation Z takes over as the newest adults entering the workforce by the massive numbers.
This article was tailor made for Generation Z aka iGen, since they haven't experienced life before breastaurants.

Hooters peaked in the 90's

Last edited:
Who the fuck searches for breasts? They come with the rest of the girl/

Another point. I'd go watch the game or the fight at Hooters, but the place is not that great of a sports bar either. The only place that I ever had wings that were horrible was at a Hooters ~Manchester, CT
The places with real naked ladies show the fights too. The kicker, the cover is more inexpensive lol. I went for an all day sesh a couple months back and didn't pay the cover. Obviously I spent more than that, but it's the principle of the thing.

I love boobies!

With that said, Hooters needed to update their look bad. From the girls outfits to the restaurants that smell like wet logs inside.

I am a young person (20) and the last thing I want when I go somewhere to eat is to have some cheap haggard women with big tits pretending to like me so I give them a big tip. When I go eat somewhere I want to be left alone and to eat in privacy. Younger people are just not into going to a place to eat just to look at some tits. I would rather get some cute girls number and start chatting with her over the phone while I'm eating somewhere in privacy. Going to a place like hooters you're not going to get any of their numbers or any actual action from them, and that's just honestly not what most younger people want. We want convenience while we eat, not hooters. Convenience where a place can be open late, free wi fii, great food and areas where I can sit relax and eat in peace.

It's not that younger people are the problem, it's that these places like hooters aren't adapting and upgrading their businesses for the newer generations. And unfortunately places like hooters is not keeping up with the newer generation. Hooters might be good for some older guys who know they aren't ever going to be able to pick up young tail anymore but can just pretend some skanks who work there are into them for money and tips, but for younger people like me..that's just not what we are into when we want to eat.

Back