millennials do not search for breasts ---> Hooters is closing some locations

This.

A 22 year old coworker of mine said he'd take a good steak over a blowjob any day when I told him about steak and blowjob day (March 14 for those of you who don't know). I literally went like this:

{<doc}

Like whaaaaa???

It's really scary to me that guys at that age seem that disinterested in girls and getting girls and themselves off. I guess that's one reason why some young ladies prefer older guys.

<{ohyeah}>

<GinJuice>
So much this. Ever since I turned 30, it's like the younger women can look at me and just know, "Oh yeah... he'd fuck me good."

And I would.

Got a lot of overcompensating ITT. I think we can all tell who are in the closet here.

Hooters food sucks and the gimmick is corny. If you want the same experience, but more bang for your buck just go to lunch at a strip club or some shit.

They went downhill after firing Dale Gribble.

Hooters are in malls.

Malls are closing down.

Therefore, Hooters are closing down.

Last time I went to Hooters was when Anderson lost to Weidman. It was alsp just before deployment. Food sucked, fight was good.

I like tits but not shitty food.

Better looking waitresses and bartenders at other restaurants.......not to mention food. I used to like some of their food, but it's pretty bad now.

--I've lived and been to a lot of places at ate at Hooters everywhere. My favorite one was the Hooters in Queens. It's actually better than the Hooters in Manhattan.--

Last edited:
I love titties, but hooters isn't a great place to eat or drink. If I want to see skanky young women, there's like 50 universities in Boston, I can just go out on the periphery of the student ghetto on a Friday night and downblouse some pink meat should I so desire.

Hooters waitresses will end where they should be-chaturbate.

A lot of chain restaurants are losing Millennial business. It's not just because the food is garbage: most Millennials don't have the time or cash to go to a sit-down restaurant for lunch in the middle of a work week on a regular basis. Most Millennials I know are paying student loans and eating a sandwich at their desk while answering emails during lunch.

Last edited:
The whole idea of going to a restaurant because the waitresses are hot or scantily clad seems dumb and/or desperate to me. I don't get the appeal.

If you're out on the town and in the mood to see some ladies, why go to some restaurant with mediocre food where some waitress in a T-shirt and shorts pretends to be interested for tips. Go to a strip club and see it all where the ladies pretend to be interested so you will pay $20 for them to put their asshole on your shirt.

My lord. Millenials sure can ruin a lot of things for being poor and whiny.

I'm hoping fake boob implants become illegal soon.

It's such a shame.
Soon they'll probably have stem cell injections where you just shoot up tits with a dose and the naturally grow.

Hooters is probably failing because it's an outmoded concept. Why endure bad food to oogle clothed women when good food can be had for the same price and/or naked women can be oogled online for free?

Not just Hooters. Here in Ct., two Tilted Kilts closed just as fast as they opened.

66428_465714916824701_1698176258_n.jpg

We also have Bombers Sport Bars, which seems to feature Hooters type girls, but with a sleezy, low rider tat look.

Back