Millennials can't even make weight

I’ve found that if you let Millennials do the following, you might get 3 hours of work out of them over an 8 hour day...

* Have no issue that they cannot make it to a single meeting on time.
* If you attempt to debate a matter with a Millennial, you’re three minutes from it being called an argument. Keep it less than 3 minutes or the Millennial’s hand will raise and he/she will say, “I’m done with this discussion.”
* Don’t manage a Millennial. Companies should only require workers with no supervisors. They alone have evolved beyond needing leadership.
* Did I mention that expecting more than 3 hours of actual work in an 8 hour work day is a barbaric...
Shit man, you need to broaden that scope a bit. They're all fucking terrible, not just millennials.
You raised solid points, but want some real difficulty? Try teaching someone who is above 35 to do anything. You are either disrespectful for talking down to them or are just entitled and lucky because you grew up in the age of technology.
Coming from a millennial who works 70 hours a week (40 hours in an office-type setting, 30 in lawn irrigation digging holes all day), I hate all of them. 90% of the workforce has lost the ability to check their ego and take it on the chin. Everyone is either above learning or can't take criticism.

Back