Millennials can't even make weight

no fat shaming pls

or at least put a trigger warning first

What do you expect from the spawn of boomers?

At least rumble and thiago alves was ripped as fuck when they missed weight.. There was nothing more to cut from.

But now these days you can see that the fighters could have made weight if they just had the will to put down the fork in time.

"step away from the fork Till"

Till and others need a nutririon coach to bark at them

When you realize Amanda Bobby Cooper is a millennial.

They're all trying to follow in Conor's footsteps by trying to become multiple weight champions so they put themselves through tough weight cuts just to gain an advantage to avoid their real competition. Till belongs in MW or LHW.

Difference is that Conor never missed weight.

Aren't the beloved Max Holloway, Robert Whittaker, Brian Ortega, Rose Namajunas etc. millennials? Till is just fat like Mackuddly.

Sure, but they consider saying "hello" to be borderline rape
In USA maybe :D

And tbh as tourist also the american ones get drunk and suck random dicks like the other ones

Bacco approve millennial girls

Do they have any redeeming qualities?
893965d6dfab84ac85adfac6ff4dfde3.jpg

I’m sure you’re still upset about minorities and women voting too right? Lol

You know the best thing about ppl from your age group? They’re all starting to die
( ;

Last edited:
Aren't the beloved Max Holloway, Robert Whittaker, Brian Ortega, Rose Namajunas etc. millennials? Till is just fat like Mackuddly.

Nope, don't u know any time a younger person does something wrong it is the entire generations fault? Of course Boomers and Gen X were absolutely brilliant and left a perfect world for the Millennials to ruin. :rolleyes:

Does everyone actually know what generation they fall under?

20170509143309383.jpg

Tell that to guys like Joe Riggs and Travis Lutter. Hell, at least you old timers had diuretics to help cut weight.

I’ve found that if you let Millennials do the following, you might get 3 hours of work out of them over an 8 hour day...

* Have no issue that they cannot make it to a single meeting on time.
* If you attempt to debate a matter with a Millennial, you’re three minutes from it being called an argument. Keep it less than 3 minutes or the Millennial’s hand will raise and he/she will say, “I’m done with this discussion.”
* Don’t manage a Millennial. Companies should only require workers with no supervisors. They alone have evolved beyond needing leadership.
* Did I mention that expecting more than 3 hours of actual work in an 8 hour work day is a barbaric...

Back