Millennials and DIY

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was thinking earlier that I'm a millennial and I can't really DIY anything, feels bad man.
Fellow millennials, what can you DIY? Let's bring the much-reviled millennial generation back up a bit.

You're all sexually ambiguous girly men with no life skills and the first generation where we see the "Wall-E" human race step into the forefront.

Abortion isn't going to be a moral conundrum in 20 years. You'll all be so disgusted with yourselves that it will be the norm.

The only real men left in the world, third world shitholes, will steal your leaders' lunch money, impregnate your women and end Western global domination with nothing more than a stick and mean words. To appease them, the president of the US will sit down with one of the tribal warlords to talk about their feelings and offer them control of the country to improve Overlord Ralph Scipio Bubba Biakabutuka's self esteem.

You can't build closet shelves and the world as we know it is doomed. Do the world a favor and DIY into a napkin.

You're all sexually ambiguous girly men with no life skills and the first generation where we see the "Wall-E" human race step into the forefront.

Abortion isn't going to be a moral conundrum in 20 years. You'll all be so disgusted with yourselves that it will be the norm.

The only real men left in the world, third world shitholes, will steal your leaders' lunch money, impregnate your women and end Western global domination with nothing more than a stick and mean words. To appease them, the president of the US will sit down with one of the tribal warlords to talk about their feelings and offer them control of the country to improve Overlord Ralph Scipio Bubba Biakabutuka's self esteem.

You can't build closet shelves and the world as we know it is doomed. Do the world a favor and DIY into a napkin.
This is the sickest burn I've seen in a while. Time close this travesty of a thread.

{<jordan}

Can a mod lock the thread and sticky it for a few hours?

Here you go TS, just look at all the cool shit you can do!

It's sad because it's never been an easier time to DYI anything. You can find detailed instructions and videos online on how to do just about anything.

We live in the easiest time to do it yourself, anything you could possibly want to do is explained in a Youtube video

Wooooooow

Funny but lets not kid ourselves, the baby boomers are the worst generation of all time

New+memes+baby+boomers_0d495c_6014110.jpg

Damn, telling it like it is. But to his credit, TS seems to be trying to develop some old-school abilities.

But we still have the best wrestlers.

You have the fucking internet with VIDEOS EVERYWHERE showing you how to DIY and you still can't?

Bet you could make an angel in cappuccino foam like a champ though

Title your thread, "Feeling manly to build some shit for my family" and you'll get better responses.

I can do a Boise Dime all by myself.

I spent summers on my grandparents farm. Pop pop was worried city life would make me soft so he loved to give me the most difficult jobs. I aint no bitch.

It's sad because it's never been an easier time to DYI anything. You can find detailed instructions and videos online on how to do just about anything.
Changed my alternator out from one. Guy did do a shifty job explaining how to take the fan out though. A simple you’ll need a proper jack to reach the bottom would have sufficed. Also, Honda why make this step necessary ?

I'd think it's easier for millennials to DIY due to a stronger aptitude of using the internet, you don't need to know how to DIY anything since you can easily look it up. The drawback is that millennials may be more lacking in terms of tools/equipment ownership.

Back