Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

What a fucking cowardly twat that wont even tag me and then slander me.

I dont applaud the deaths of American soldiers, i simply dont give a shit about soldiers being killed during an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation.

Ironic that you are so butt-hurt about it while you were supporting the genocidal invasion of Yemen. I guess these people are sub-humans to you.

Ill tell you this 0 American soldiers would had died if you guys had not invaded Iraq, dont be mad at me, be mad at the people who lied to you.

You consistantly mischaracterize my position, and you don't even have the stuff, you don't even have the integrity to stand by your position. And to top all of that I'm service member with a deployment under my belt and your calling me a coward lol.

You need to take a good long look at your self.

I'm a military member myself so I figured I'd let you guys know what kind of person he is.

I'm.more concerned about the mods lack of action considering some of the things they card people for.

What rule did i violated? i didnt called for violence to be committed, merely mentioned the fact that the US invaded a nation, killed thousands of people and then cry that said people fought back.

You consistantly mischaracterize my position, and you don't even have the stuff, you don't even have the integrity to stand by your position. And to top all of that I'm service member with a deployment under my belt and your calling me a coward lol.

Says the guy that accuses me of inciting violence against American soldiers? Im not mischaracterizing anything im merely stating a consistent moral position.

I merely mentioned the fact that the US invaded a nation, killed thousands of people and then cry that said people fought back.

Well, the U.S. soldier has nothing to do with U.S. politics. He/she is just following orders. A lot of us in uniform back in 2002 were against the invasion of Iraq. But the military is not a democracy now is it? We don't get to choose which orders we are going to follow.

Says the guy that accuses me of inciting violence against American soldiers? Im not mischaracterizing anything im merely stating a consistent moral position.

Lol!!! You're continuing to mischaracterize while denying mischaracterizing. I accused you of applauding the death of American soldiers, which you did.

What rule did i violated? i didnt called for violence to be committed, merely mentioned the fact that the US invaded a nation, killed thousands of people and then cry that said people fought back.

Again you're mischaracterizing my opinion. I never cried that Iraqi's fought back. I was outlining Irans involvment in the war killing American soldiers.

You just can't be honest can you?

Well, the U.S. soldier has nothing to do with U.S. politics. He/she is just following orders. A lot of us in uniform back in 2002 were against the invasion of Iraq. But the military is not a democracy now is it? We don't get to choose which orders we are going to follow.

Which is why im fundamentally opposed to volunteer armies, its a moral hazard.

I feel bad for those who die as individuals, but i refuse to feel bad for people who signed up to invade a nation under false pretenses, even if they were misled.

I do find it odd for Americans to not ask for accountability to the politicians who started that war.

Again you're mischaracterizing my opinion. I never cried that Iraqi's fought back. I was outlining Irans involvment in the war killing American soldiers.

You were claiming that Iran was a terrorist state because it helped kill American soldiers in Iraq.

Yeah, if thats the benchmark then Iran is just an amateur, i mean you guys were supporting a fucking genocide in Guatemala in the 80s, thats recent history.

https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordeba...malan-slaughter-was-part-of-reagans-hard-line

Not to mention the whole arming the Mujaheeden, Reagan was certainly one big piece of shit.

You are entitled to hate Iran for what they did to you in Iraq, but rest assured that you guys werent supposed to be there, and your entire nation refuses to hold the politicians accountable for their crimes abroad and thats scary.

And spare me the whataboutism, i think the USSR was worse in that regard and that China is priming up the assholery. America seems to be a horrible nation only in the middle east.

You were claiming that Iran was a terrorist state because it helped kill American soldiers in Iraq.

No that was one of the few examples I gave. I can elaborate even more if you like. None the less you are still continuing to mischaracterize my position. And you owe the members of this thread an apology for applauding the death of American soldiers.

Yeah, if thats the benchmark then Iran is just an amateur, i mean you guys were supporting a fucking genocide in Guatemala in the 80s, thats recent history.

https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordeba...malan-slaughter-was-part-of-reagans-hard-line

Not to mention the whole arming the Mujaheeden, Reagan was certainly one big piece of shit.

You are entitled to hate Iran for what they did to you in Iraq, but rest assured that you guys werent supposed to be there, and your entire nation refuses to hold the politicians accountable for their crimes abroad and thats scary.

And spare me the whataboutism, i think the USSR was worse in that regard and that China is priming up the assholery. America seems to be a horrible nation only in the middle east.

I'm not American I'm Canadian. I know it's probably a foreign concept to you that a non American likes America but hey, I'm a man of integrity so...

No that was one of the few examples I gave. I can elaborate even more if you like. None the less you are still continuing to mischaracterize my position. And you owe the members of this thread an apology for applauding the death of American soldiers.

No, i dont owe anyone who participated in a war of aggression an apology, they knew what they signed for.

I'm not American I'm Canadian. I know it's probably a foreign concept to you that a non American likes America but hey, I'm a man of integrity so...

I dont hate America.

Just like i dont hate Germany, Japan, Russia Great Britain and virtually every modern nation.

Fuck anyone who mistakes apologism for love.

I feel bad for those who die as individuals, but i refuse to feel bad for people who signed up to invade a nation under false pretenses, even if they were misled.

Is that why people in the U.S. sign up for service? Yeah, the recruiter told me I would be part of major invasions throughout the world and that I would kill hundreds of 'bad' guys. Boy, my 'dick' got really hard and I could not wait to join the Army. Did you become stupid overnight, because I really had a high opinion of you.

It is more of a calling and a sacrifice. You are part of something bigger -- the defense of your country. There would be no United States had Washington not formed an Army and fought the British. It is easy to sit in your comfortable chair and safe home criticizing the hardship others endure.

Again, U.S. military personnel do not dictate U.S. foreign policy. They follow orders. To say their death was well deserved is a real insult to the individual and their family.

I was already in the military prior to 9/11. Those who signed up did so to go to Afghanistan for some payback. The U.S. government derailed that plan by sending soldiers into Iraq.

merely mentioned the fact that the US invaded a nation, killed thousands of people.

Excuse me, its HUNDREDS of thousands of people we killed. Give my boys credit for their confirms mother fucker. And yes, if a million people have to die for my kids to have a warm Christmas and toys in the stocking then sign me up all over again.

Excuse me, its HUNDREDS of thousands of people we killed. Give my boys credit for their confirms mother fucker. And yes, if a million people have to die for my kids to have a warm Christmas and toys in the stocking then sign me up all over again.

Fuckin eh!!!

@Rod1
281633.jpg

Let's talk about your avatar. Also, being from Mexico I don't believe you ever served a day in the military. College boy from a relatively wealthy family. Yeah, I know how that game works. Anyway, Erwin Rommel, Germany's best General, killed by Hitler. Yeah, he followed orders just like those American soldiers sent to Iraq. Did Rommel like what Hitler was doing to Germany? No.

In this thread the poster Rod1 Applauds the death of American soldiers. I reported it and the mods have done nothing so I thought I'd let you guys know here.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...s-on-the-ground.3733863/page-5#post-139759729

It's post #85

I'm a military member myself so I figured I'd let you guys know what kind of person he is.

I'm.more concerned about the mods lack of action considering some of the things they card people for.

What a fucking cowardly twat that wont even tag me and then slander me.

I dont applaud the deaths of American soldiers, i simply dont give a shit about soldiers being killed during an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation.

Ironic that you are so butt-hurt about it while you were supporting the genocidal invasion of Yemen. I guess these people are sub-humans to you.

Ill tell you this 0 American soldiers would had died if you guys had not invaded Iraq, dont be mad at me, be mad at the people who lied to you.

Lol!!! You're continuing to mischaracterize while denying mischaracterizing. I accused you of applauding the death of American soldiers, which you did.

Which is why im fundamentally opposed to volunteer armies, its a moral hazard.

I do find it odd for Americans to not ask for accountability to the politicians who started that war.

No, i dont owe anyone who participated in a war of aggression an apology, they knew what they signed for.

I dont hate America.

Just like i dont hate Germany, Japan, Russia Great Britain and virtually every modern nation.

Fuck anyone who mistakes apologism for love.

Is that why people in the U.S. sign up for service? Yeah, the recruiter told me I would be part of major invasions throughout the world and that I would kill hundreds of 'bad' guys. Boy, my 'dick' got really hard and I could not wait to join the Army. Did you become stupid overnight, because I really had a high opinion of you.

It is more of a calling and a sacrifice. You are part of something bigger -- the defense of your country. There would be no United States had Washington not formed an Army and fought the British. It is easy to sit in your comfortable chair and safe home criticizing the hardship others endure.

Again, U.S. military personnel do not dictate U.S. foreign policy. They follow orders. To say their death was well deserved is a real insult to the individual and their family.

I was already in the military prior to 9/11. Those who signed up did so to go to Afghanistan for some payback. The U.S. government derailed that plan by sending soldiers into Iraq.
How about you guys make a thread about this in the WR.

How about you guys make a thread about this in the WR.

Agreed go somewhere else. The legalities and rationale behind policy can be better discussed elsewhere. Because trust me everyone who served in the last 18 years has heard the same arguments rehashed since '03. I don't like seeing that here.

Or go to pm but no one wants to do that you get no attention.

This is my last post in this thread, i was again brought here by @Tropodan not on my own.

Again, what would you do if someone invaded your country with "good intentions" and started dropping bombs on your cities?

Would you care that these people have families and that these people may have not decided to start said war? most likely no.

Killing goat herders in Afghanistan has surely made America safer.

Around 100 Americans died in Fallujah back in the 2004 do you think their sacrifice was worth it when ISIS rolled in unopposed 10 years later?

Fuckin eh!!!

See, why get all sandy in your vag yet you talk non-chalantly of thousands of dead humans?

Let's talk about your avatar. Also, being from Mexico I don't believe you ever served a day in the military. College boy from a relatively wealthy family. Yeah, I know how that game works. Anyway, Erwin Rommel, Germany's best General, killed by Hitler. Yeah, he followed orders just like those American soldiers sent to Iraq. Did Rommel like what Hitler was doing to Germany? No.

Rommel didnt bitched on internet forums about people not respecting the sacrifices of the Wehrmacht when they were rolling over everyone else and asking for mods to punish people for saying that Germans in Russia got their comeupance.

Rest asure that if he was alive today he wouldnt be calling the French and Polish resistance as terrorists and claiming that France and Poland are enemies of Germany because they supported the resistance during WW2.

There is honoring those who have fallen and then there is apologism.

EDIT

Also i dont hate the US or its military i reckon that wars can be just and wars can be conducted with legality.

For example, while tons of people criticize Vietnam war i dont see a problem with it (outside of My Lai and similar events) since the US was invited by the legitimate South Vietnamese government, therefore the US wasnt an invader there, it was a friend helping an ally, similar to Russia in Syria.

Also for example im in favor of defending democracy like taking down Noriega in Panama, despite the fact that Bush only invaded to cover his tracks and relationship with Noriega i think the war was ultimately just since the objective was to restore a deposed elected leader.

I also criticize other nations not only the USA, i have always said that the USSR is the worst offender when it came to interventionism, i also, despite supporting Russia in Syria, think that Russia deserves to be shunned due to Ukraine.

Last edited:
Again, what would you do if someone invaded your country with "good intentions" and started dropping bombs on your cities?

Why would my country be invaded to start with? Yeah, that is what the U.S. does. They pull names of random countries out of a hat and go invade them. There is usually a reason why the U.S. goes to war with a country. Saddam was being really nice to the Kurds when he decided to gas them and kill innocent women and children. He had already invaded Kuwait. We also have definite proof of Saddam's 'Super Gun' -- Project Babylon, created primarily to hit Israel.

Why would my country be invaded to start with?

How about due to invading a sovereign nation over a lie? Isnt that why the original Gulf War (which had massive international support) happened?

Vae victis i know. Russia, China and the USA can invade other sovereign nations and nobody can stop them due to fear of a nuclear war or economic retaliation.

Might makes right but it doesnt gives you the moral upper-hand, sure as hell do i think someone defending their homeland is more noble than an invader.

This is my last post in this thread.
How about due to invading a sovereign nation over a lie? Isnt that why the original Gulf War (which had massive international support) happened?

I thought you were not going to post anymore. Ok, let's get the history and timeline correct. First Gulf War was in 1991. Iraq invades Kuwait in 1990. Kuwait asks the U.S. for help. U.S. helps Kuwait in sending Iraqi forces back to Iraq. U.S. does not invade Iraq.

Vae victis i know. Russia, China and the USA can invade other sovereign nations and nobody can stop them due to fear of a nuclear war or economic retaliation.

Only 'major' invasions I'm aware of came from the Romans, the Spanish and the Germans. A few more if you go back in time. Britain colonized. No one is going nuclear, not even Israel.

Might makes right but it doesnt gives you the moral upper-hand, sure as hell do i think someone defending their homeland is more noble than an invader.

Mexico cartels sure 'invaded' and corrupted the Mexican government. Why isn't Mexico fighting back? Oh, yeah, I forgot, it is a corrupt country. All the politicians, police, and the Army have been bought out through bribery. Where is the 'moral' hand when it comes to Mexico? How about getting your own country in order before criticizing U.S. foreign policy. ...and stop crossing the border into the U.S. illegally. Go to South America or Europe. The U.S. might have to 'invade' Mexico to do the work for you...:)

Back