Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

"Your rank doesn't overpower my authority!"

An ex-SecurityForces person told me she said that to a LOT of people. :)
I was at the Air Field at Bagram, and an AF Security Forces E-3 tried to convince me that he was basically Black Ops. He told me that he couldn't really tell me what he did because of its classification level. I was sitting there in my uniform, a beard on my face, wearing nonstandard military clothing, so he pretty knew what I was about. We happened to be sitting next to each other, waiting for a flight. When I found out that he was Security Forces, I promptly reminded him that he was part of the largest MOS in the Air Force. The people within earshot were not impressed with his performance, as it were... Haha.

Security forces are dicks. They provide security for semi trucks I use to drive while in the Air Force. One of the Security Forces Sgts tasked with security and part of this convoy called in to our operations center to say that they saw this big white semi speeding. Only reason we found out he did that was a guy I went to ALS with who I was tight with was in the truck he was in.
We didn’t get in trouble once our NCOIC found that out lol.

We went to March AFB at the end of RCAX and got some mainside libo. There was an AFSF dude asleep in his car with all the windows down and a loaded M16A2 just sitting there in the backseat. I wish I'd taken a pic but this was before smartphones were a big deal.
Seems like all the PJ indoc drops get reclassed to SF.

My wife has instagram and her male cousin is on it also in AFSF...he's posing in a photo in broad daylight wearing helmet with NVG down

....instant dislike the fuckwit I have never met.

From another thread. I think retired Marine General John Kelly put it best regarding the death of his son and his Marines. Starting at 7:55:

27336398_2040476272862871_5826363665392017756_n.png.jpg

I was at the Air Field at Bagram, and an AF Security Forces E-3 tried to convince me that he was basically Black Ops. He told me that he couldn't really tell me what he did because of its classification level. I was sitting there in my uniform, a beard on my face, wearing nonstandard military clothing, so he pretty knew what I was about. We happened to be sitting next to each other, waiting for a flight. When I found out that he was Security Forces, I promptly reminded him that he was part of the largest MOS in the Air Force. The people within earshot were not impressed with his performance, as it were... Haha.
Did you ever go out towards Blackhorse in Kabul?

we had to take the ANA on humvee/88M training essentially and the SF Guys out there once just shot towards our convoy for kicks? hilarity definitely ensued

Did you ever go out towards Blackhorse in Kabul?

we had to take the ANA on humvee/88M training essentially and the SF Guys out there once just shot towards our convoy for kicks? hilarity definitely ensued
Haha, I know Kabul quite well. Spent a lot of time there.

Really? Did they know it was you?

Haha, I know Kabul quite well. Spent a lot of time there.

Really? Did they know it was you?
AFAIK yes, they came out to use our DFAC sometimes, cool guys tbh

i think they were just practicing leading targets or something, we were never actually in real danger. The ANA was losing their shit tho haha

Army OIF vet here, working with other vets (VA employee). Holler if you need help or have questions.

I think the guy in the beret is U.S. Air Force - that's a red beret. The 82nd Airborne soldiers wear a maroon beret.

Nah dude, first marines typically don't insult CCT/PJs whom wear red & maroon berets because they generally know fuck all about them. And that's an 82nd Div HQ flash on the beret.

It's good stuff.

Anyone airborne qualified here; I have a question.

This guy I began working with is claiming multiple unauthorized jumps, i.e. not havin been airborne qualified.

I recently read in the Army Times about some NCO from 82nd that was caught forging qualifications and falsifying jump logs.
How common do you think that is, that someone makes "multiple unauthorized" jumps?

Back