Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Just remember you posted this...

You don't know what any of that means, so to try to hide that you just call dude a dumbass.

Thanks brother, don't need your help. I'm a big boy. Plus, where were you when the 'shit storm' was coming down?

Rofl, what?

Good lord, I seriously hope this guy was drinking...and I say this as someone that has been drinking

Good lord, I seriously hope this guy was drinking...and I say this as someone that has been drinking.

Hey, CIB man, if you have something to say, be a man and say to my face @Phr3121. I'm not a drinker. "The only person that could have pulled you out of the quicksand you stepped in." After the fact? I did not step into any quicksand and certainly don't need your help. Thank you.

The problem with you guys is that you spend so much time and energy on your 'witch hunt' for fake veterans that you turn your back on the real ones. I thought this area was going to be unique, with other veterans to share mutual experiences and maybe discuss post-deployment problems. I was wrong. More like the Spanish inquisition. My mistake. This place sucks. I'll be avoiding this corner of Sherdog. Good hunting for more 'witches' or get a life...

Last edited:
I'm sorry that you're so stupid you need to be so obviously tagged @Phr3121 but if you aren't drinking what else is there to blame for your stupidity

WTF is going on in this thread? You bunch of fucking drunk retards sound like my first Platoon after a rotation to NTC.

Hey, CIB man, if you have something to say, be a man and say to my face @Phr3121. I'm not a drinker. "The only person that could have pulled you out of the quicksand you stepped in." After the fact? I did not step into any quicksand and certainly don't need your help. Thank you.

The problem with you guys is that you spend so much time and energy on your 'witch hunt' for fake veterans that you turn your back on the real ones. I thought this area was going to be unique, with other veterans to share mutual experiences and maybe discuss post-deployment problems. I was wrong. More like the Spanish inquisition. My mistake. This place sucks. I'll be avoiding this corner of Sherdog. Good hunting for more 'witches' or get a life...

Bro, almost everything you've said in this thread is so obviously wrong it's not even funny. That's why you're getting called out on it by numerous people.

Army infantry has multiple slightly different MTOEs
They're aren't weapons platoons per se but there can be mortar sections in the HQ platoon.

Honestly you all are basically arguing semantics based upon about 10 year old USMC infantry knowledge and an Army pogue's at least 20 yrs old infantry knowledge.

The Corps and the Army don't do shit the same...hell Army infantry doesn't do shit the same amongst the different styles.

But lastly the AN-M14 incedaniary grenade is not white phosphorous it is thermate. It is not for use against personnel, it is for destroying shit. You can't even really throw the motherfucker, trust me I tried, it has not fuse delay.
correct, this guy gets it
the Army switched the way they organize units twice recently, going w/ the Brigade Combat Team elements and then now the FSC elements

In Germany, we had a IBCT, w/ the Mortars and Scouts in our HQ and HQ Co. Then I got to texas where they had switched to the Forward Support, where the HHC company is much smaller and there's attached pog companies from a BSB or HQ type BN

The first woman is graduating IOC next week. I wonder which standards were "modified."

Strip_Age_Progression_II.jpg

Nothing but respect for all of you Veterans in here, thank you for your service.

Last edited:
Prior service AD Marine EASd in 2001, currently awaiting orders for re enlisting into AF 3E8X1 EOD

Semper Fi and Aim High fuckers!

Back