Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Linked it like 3 times now.

Wrong again 'Marine wanna be'. Article above is too much info. for your little brain to process and make sense. There is no 'Regimental Combat Team 7 (RCT-7)' in the U.S. Army asshole. Both U.S. Marine and U.S. Army units were involved in the battle. The reporter was embedded with the U.S. Marines, not the U.S. Army. The story was on the U.S. Marines. How can you be embedded with the Marines and the Army at the same time?

"They were joined by two U.S. Army heavy battalion-sized units, the 2nd Battalion, 7th Cavalry Regiment, and Task Force 2nd Battalion, 2nd Infantry Regiment (Mechanized). These two battalions were followed by four infantry battalions who were tasked with clearing the remaining buildings."

No, never was and never will be a U.S. Marine. Globe and Anchor are beyond your reach...

There is a reason that @lfd0311 knows where 2/2 was and I can guarantee you also they were not in country for Fallujah 2 since I witnessed them leave St. Michael's

Y so mad?
Reminds me of this.

internet-troll.jpg

Wrong again 'Marine wanna be'. Article above is too much info. for your little brain to process and make sense. There is no 'Regimental Combat Team 7 (RCT-7)' in the U.S. Army asshole. Both U.S. Marine and U.S. Army units were involved in the battle. The reporter was embedded with the U.S. Marines, not the U.S. Army. The story was on the U.S. Marines. How can you be embedded with the Marines and the Army at the same time?

"They were joined by two U.S. Army heavy battalion-sized units, the 2nd Battalion, 7th Cavalry Regiment, and Task Force 2nd Battalion, 2nd Infantry Regiment (Mechanized). These two battalions were followed by four infantry battalions who were tasked with clearing the remaining buildings."

No, never was and never will be a U.S. Marine. Globe and Anchor are beyond your reach...

Because he was embedded with RTC 7. Of which Task force 2-2 (which I just highlighted for you again) was a part of.

and again, since you must not have read it.

http://www.riley.army.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/469710/task-force-2-2-fights-for-fallujah/

I get that you think you're trolling me real hard, but you aren't.

Agreed. I don't understand a lot of things about these veterans (so said veterans). Any new guy coming in is either a troll or a phony. Is there a 'proof' test on Sherdog that we have to take to be taken seriously. What's with this 'stolen valor' bullshit. Who the fuck wants to waist time with that shit? It's like, prove to me you are a black belt. Prove to me you went to college. Prove to me you are an American. Prove to me you are 'black' or 'white'. If the guy is a fake, fuck him. Let him play his game on Sherdog. Big fucking deal...

Yes. Just generally having an understanding of the military and the vernacular is a dead giveaway. That and a rough knowledge of the timetable of the conflicts that are pretty important to us. You failed all of these immediately.

I dunno dude Sherdog is gonna sherdog not a closed forum and no vetting people are naturally skeptical.

@The Higher Power I still remember our last conversation, you're more then welcome to swing by my team room and educate us on how we fall under USASOC player. Might even be a former Batt guy around you can suck his dick, maybe he'll give you his Ranger panties ya bitch.

Whoa, whoa... Wait.... @The Higher Power, Did this dude just say "Team Room"? LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm a former Marine so I get confused with this Ranger stuff.
Ranger school is the leader ship course for anyone and you get a tab?
RASP is a selection course to BECOME a actual Army Ranger in the 75th Ranger regiment right? Do both get to be actually call Rangers or just the guys that make the Battalion?

Pretty sure it's the equvialent to every Marine Warrant Officer I've ever met wanting to call themselves a Gunner even though they aren't actually a legit Gunner.

Yes. Just generally having an understanding of the military and the vernacular is a dead giveaway. That and a rough knowledge of the timetable of the conflicts that are pretty important to us. You failed all of these immediately.

Like you failed the WP grenades and soldiers running in boots? An Infantry guy who does not know of WP grenades. Yeah, you failed that one. Maybe a POG, but not Infantry. Fake. Good try though. Keep trying, I'm here if you need help...

Like you failed the WP grenades and soldiers running in boots? An Infantry guy who does not know of WP grenades. Yeah, you failed that one. Maybe a POG, but not Infantry. Fake. Good try though. Keep trying, I'm here if you need help...

Bro. You're the one arguing that nobody runs in boots and utes. You're also the one that doesn't realize that anti personnel WP Grenades haven't existed for like 25 years. Again, you're trolling is super lame.

EDIT: And I see you've finally gotten around to understanding what Taskforce 2-2 is.

Incendiary grenades are made from thermate

Whoa, whoa... Wait.... @The Higher Power, Did this dude just say "Team Room"? LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

What exactly do you think a team room is?

I'll give you hint man it's common term for a place that a team would be, what army unit has teams or "detachments". You can probably guess where I work.

Last edited:
Did this dude just say "Team Room"?

Ops, third fail now on your "Just generally having an understanding of the military and the vernacular is a dead giveaway." Don't know what a team room is?

Here was the fourth fail. Not knowing the difference between 'integrated' and 'attached'. Do you know what integrated means? Here, I'll help you: "Combining separate elements so as to provide a harmonious whole". Like women integrated in the military.

So, no, a 'mortar' section is not 'integrated' in a Infantry Platoon, it is only 'attached', as in temporary. No, definitely not Infantry, maybe a POG.

That's ok 'soILL618', the guy is clearly a dumbass and a fake. Claims to be the all knowing 'Jarhead' hero of the U.S. Marine Corps. More like a 'wannabe' Marine.

Bro. You're the one arguing that nobody runs in boots and utes. You're also the one that doesn't realize that anti personnel WP Grenades haven't existed for like 25 years. Again, you're trolling is super lame. I see you've finally gotten around to understanding what Taskforce 2-2 is.

The issue of boots and WP grenades has already been covered. Keep up with the conversation. Oh yeah, forgot you may be a Marine so I'll have to repeat myself and talk really slowly. Wait for your brain matter to digest the information. Basic Training, yes, no running in boots (Army, Navy, Air Force). Marines may run in Utes on occasion from what my Marine friends have told me. WP grenades are still in the U.S. Army inventory (M-14), maybe not the Marine's. I already sent you a link on that. That's two more fails. Six total. Man, you just keep fucking up. Quit while you are ahead.

Did I get around to understanding what Taskforce 2-2 is? Whatever gave you that idea? This is fun, give me some more of your bullshit so I can keep proving you are a fake... ;)

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's the equvialent to every Marine Warrant Officer I've ever met wanting to call themselves a Gunner even though they aren't actually a legit Gunner.

Lol! I wad Admin and our Admin Chief was a CWO4 and he was called Gunner by everyone. It was a Infantry BN even Grunts would call him that.

I wonder if its due to the WO Rank in the USMC started with actuall Gunners and then was expanded too other fields.

That's ok 'soILL618', the guy is clearly a dumbass and a fake. Claims to be the all knowing 'Jarhead' hero of the U.S. Marine Corps. More like a 'wannabe' Marine.

I've never had a problem with @lfd0311 I'm honestly not even following your guys disagreement. I've had limited interface with the Marines on an operational level, mostly just Raiders, those guys are on "teams" and are very similar in disposition and mission as to the team I'm on. So the vernacular does exists in the Marines also. There are other teams out there too. It is what it is.

@The Higher Power however, is a jackoff. Who routinely talks out of his ass. He thinks thats soldiers in the 82nd consider themselves "operators", which is wrong. They're reminded daily as to their plight in life, they're surrounded by several special operations units - aside from the fact that many washouts from RASP/Q Course end up in 82nd land. He also thinks the Airborne bravado is too much.. when he was a fucking Marine.

So I gave the guy an invitation to bestow his knowledge to us. Cause, with his 4 years in the Marines - ya know, he fucking knows things. I'll wait for the PM.

@The Higher Power however, is a jackoff. Who routinely talks out of his ass. He thinks thats soldiers in the 82nd consider themselves "operators", which is wrong. They're reminded daily as to their plight in life, they're surrounded by several special operations units - aside from the fact that many washouts from RASP/Q Course end up in 82nd land. He also thinks the Airborne bravado is too much.. when he was a fucking Marine.

So I gave the guy an invitation to bestow his knowledge to us. Cause, with his 4 years in the Marines - ya know, he fucking knows things. I'll wait for the PM.
{<jimmies}

I'll give you hint man it's common term for a place that a team would be, what army unit has teams or "detachments". You can probably guess where I work.

Walmart. Maybe McDonald's or something along those lines.

Lol! I wad Admin and our Admin Chief was a CWO4 and he was called Gunner by everyone. It was a Infantry BN even Grunts would call him that.

I wonder if its due to the WO Rank in the USMC started with actuall Gunners and then was expanded too other fields.

I don't know, but actual Gunners don't think it's as funny as we do.

Ops, third fail now on your "Just generally having an understanding of the military and the vernacular is a dead giveaway." Don't know what a team room is?

Here was the fourth fail. Not knowing the difference between 'integrated' and 'attached'. Do you know what integrated means? Here, I'll help you: "Combining separate elements so as to provide a harmonious whole". Like women integrated in the military.

So, no, a 'mortar' section is not 'integrated' in a Infantry Platoon, it is only 'attached', as in temporary. No, definitely not Infantry, maybe a POG.

The issue of boots and WP grenades has already been covered. Keep up with the conversation. Oh yeah, forgot you may be a Marine so I'll have to repeat myself and talk really slowly. Wait for your brain matter to digest the information. Basic Training, yes, no running in boots (Army, Navy, Air Force). Marines may run in Utes on occasion from what my Marine friends have told me. WP grenades are still in the U.S. Army inventory (M-14), maybe not the Marine's. I already sent you a link on that. That's two more fails. Six total. Man, you just keep fucking up. Quit while you are ahead.

Did I get around to understanding what Taskforce 2-2 is? Whatever gave you that idea? This is fun, give me some more of your bullshit so I can keep proving you are a fake... ;)

This whole post is barely decipherable gibberish. Mortar sections don't just get attached to Platoons. That's not how it works. And the idea that a retired Ranger Colonel is on an MMA website posting emojis and having to have simple Army unit structure explained to him is hilarious

This whole post is barely decipherable gibberish. Mortar sections don't just get attached to Platoons. That's not how it works. And the idea that a retired Ranger Colonel is on an MMA website posting emojis and having to have simple Army unit structure explained to him is hilarious.

I'm a Colonel now? Not sure where that come from (la, la, land) but thanks. You missed your chance to figure out what rank I retired in. Oh, you thought all those years were active duty. That's some shitty investigative work for the 'Sherdog Veteran Police'.

. 'This whole post is barely decipherable gibberish'. Good answer. That way you can avoid the questions it raises. What's the matter hero, don't like it when the tables are turned?

. 'Mortar sections don't just get attached to Platoons. That's not how it works.' Really? How does it work smart boy?

We are talking 60-mm mortars in an Infantry Company. "Employment by squad may take place during the initial phase of operations, or while supporting special needs:"

. Reinforcing an element conducting a combat patrol.
. Performing one-mortar illumination missions.

No, you were definitely not in the Infantry...

. And the idea that a supposed retired Infantry Marine NCO is on an MMA website having to have simple Infantry Company MTOE and FM 7-10 explained to him is also hilarious. Company and Field Grade officers can't post and have fun on Sherdog? o_O ...isn't that a little discriminatory? But than again, I forget I may be talking to a Marine. Let's see, you are now down for 7 fails on your "Just generally having an understanding of the military and the vernacular is a dead giveaway."

I've never had a problem with @lfd0311...@The Higher Power however, is a jackoff. Who routinely talks out of his ass.

'Ifd0311' is just a plain asshole. Thinks he is the 'Sherdog Veteran Police'. Never had an issue with 'The_Higher_Power' .

Last edited:
Back