Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

the Airmen stationed at my base in Germany (about 20 or so) all got paid substandard living conditions pay....

and they were one to a room, while we were generally two...

we got nothing, for reference. Take your room and like it
Angriest man I saw in Iraq was Airforce attached to 2/6 in Camp Baharia. The base didn't meet his standards.

I went shooting with a bunch of vet friends. Just for reference these were the branches and the jobs in said branches that were there:
- Air Force, mechanic
- Standard Army infantry that had been stationed at Ft Drum
- 82nd Airborne vet
- Marine Recon Battalion
- Navy Corpsman

The BITCHING that went on all directed at the Air Force guy for his on base living quarters was almost disturbing.
Haters gonna hate.
<Fedor23>

the Airmen stationed at my base in Germany (about 20 or so) all got paid substandard living conditions pay....

and they were one to a room, while we were generally two...

we got nothing, for reference. Take your room and like it
Convo was essentially:
"Is it true that airmen billet even in Kuwait has A/C and WiFi to the speed you could play like CoD?"
"A/C yeah... WiFi wasn't quite that fast"
"If only we had a grenade I could fumble with right now.... fucking A/C in a deployment billet"

Angriest man I saw in Iraq was Airforce attached to 2/6 in Camp Baharia. The base didn't meet his standards.
You can't really lump all Airman into one group. I mean take me for example. Give me three squares a day (hot), unlimited access to snickers bars at the chow hall, air condition in my tent and a ration card that gives me two beers a day I'm not gonna bitch. Anything less, bitching is fair game.

<GinJuice>

bork1}

We were in graf/hohenfels for a 45 day field rotation in the winter, sucked rhino balls.

however, about halfway thru, my commander had me drive up towards the actual main gate at Hohenfels (as our vehicles were getting MILES gear installed for convoy attacks), and I literally ran like a mile and a half there/back, to get BK for him. I didn't complain at all b/c of course I copped a chicken sando combo, greatest meal i had in a month.

You can't really lump all Airman into one group. I mean take me for example. Give me three squares a day (hot), unlimited access to snickers bars at the chow hall, air condition in my tent and a ration card that gives me two beers a day I'm not gonna bitch. Anything less, bitching is fair game.

<GinJuice>

bork1}

<GinJuice>

<GinJuice>

bork1}
That captain had none of the bullshit and was surrounded by grunts. When the Army Cav unit got the other half of Baharia they started running concertina wire across the road to their section and posting guards to stop us from stealing their shit at night.

We also refused to give him beer on the USMC Birthday while we got fucked up in the chow hall.

Good times.

That captain had none of the bullshit and was surrounded by grunts. When the Army Cav unit got the other half of Baharia they started running concertina wire across the road to their section and posting guards to stop us from stealing their shit at night.

We also refused to give him beer on the USMC Birthday while we got fucked up in the chow hall.

Good times.
He should've considered himself lucky he wasn't stuck at the train station in Fallujah with the rest of 2/6.

He should've considered himself lucky he wasn't stuck at the train station in Fallujah with the rest of 2/6.
The train station was better than the neighborhood police stations that got setup during that deployment. Everything sucked. It was just a matter of degrees.

The train station was better than the neighborhood police stations that got setup during that deployment. Everything sucked. It was just a matter of degrees.
Wasn't Baharia like right next to Camp Fallujah?

Wasn't Baharia like right next to Camp Fallujah?
Yes, it was the compound right off of Route Michigan with the lake in the middle of it. But you couldn't go to Camp Fallujah unless you had 2 vehicles and 4 people in the convoy.

When the Army Cav unit got the other half of Baharia they started running concertina wire across the road to their section and posting guards to stop us from stealing their shit at night.

I don't mind 'sharing' our Army shit with the Marines, but why is it the Marines need to come to the Army to get their shit? What is the problem with the Marine budget? By the way, Army units stole from other Army units also...

I don't mind 'sharing' our Army shit with the Marines, but why is it the Marines need to come to the Army to get their shit? What is the problem with the Marine budget? By the way, Army units stole from other Army units also...
We have an "allowance" from the navy more than a budget

We have an "allowance" from the navy more than a budget.

That is the one things that sucks about the U.S. Marines being under the U.S. Navy's umbrella when it comes to the fiscal budget. It is about 1/5 the U.S. Navy's budget. That really sucks...

This is interesting. FY2014 budget:

. U.S. Navy: $137 billion
. U.S. Marine Corps: $27 billion
. U.S. Army: $162 billion

...and the numbers have gone down since 2014.

North Korean Army Officers run out of space for their medals:

North Korean females soldiers continue to spread their legs:

This is interesting. FY2014 budget:

. U.S. Navy: $137 billion
. U.S. Marine Corps: $27 billion
. U.S. Army: $162 billion

...and the numbers have gone down since 2014.
You forgot the most important service <Moves>

You forgot the most important service.

. U.S. Air Force: $120.4 billion for FY 2017

Not sure about the most important service, but sure loved those airstrikes on enemy positions when we needed them. What Infantryman doesn't have a love affair with the A-10 Warthog? I would think your budget is going to go up with everything that is happening in North Korea. Need to stock up on ICBM missiles.

. U.S. Air Force: $120.4 billion for FY 2017

Not sure about the most important service, but sure loved those airstrikes on enemy positions when we needed them. What Infantryman doesn't have a love affair with the A-10 Warthog? I would think your budget is going to go up with everything that is happening in North Korea. Need to stock up on ICBM missiles.

START Treaty says otherwise.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back