Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

The best part of wookiegate is that at least one of the "faces" of it is a chick that got kicked out after multiple DUIs, supposedly made false rape accusations and, from the looks of the tape where she is sucking off John Holmes Jr., was aware it was being filmed.
I saw comments come out from that and literally the first three comments on the link I saw of it were:
"Marines being Marines"
"Which Blue Falcon fuck ruined this for everyone else?"
"Where is this site... I need to know for... research purposes"

The best part of wookiegate is that at least one of the "faces" of it is a chick that got kicked out after multiple DUIs, supposedly made false rape accusations and, from the looks of the tape where she is sucking off John Holmes Jr., was aware it was being filmed.

That bitch was such a Major Whore and now she gets to profit of of being a slot, people in the know say she basically went through a damn infantry platoon.

That bitch was such a Major Whore and now she gets to profit of of being a slot, people in the know say she basically went through a damn infantry platoon.

At the very least its fucking disgusting when a chick has a whole can of cope in their lip

Getting out next year. Sick and tired of hearing people tell me to stay in and that its too hard to do shit on the outside.
One of the things that pushed me along was how reup bonuses, at least way back on 06, were at their best 1 year out from reenlistment. Then those bonuses just disappear as they expect you to chicken out and resign. Really put my hackles up.

One of the things that pushed me along was how reup bonuses, at least way back on 06, were at their best 1 year out from reenlistment. Then those bonuses just disappear as they expect you to chicken out and resign. Really put my hackles up.
There really isn't much incentive for me staying in unless the AFSC I want to cross-train into suddenly opens up. Even then, I would just get out once that contract is up due to being paid way more on the outside.

It seems that everyone around me is simply in the Air Force because they are scared to try and make it through life in the civilian world, not because they actually enjoy being in the Air Force.

There really isn't much incentive for me staying in unless the AFSC I want to cross-train into suddenly opens up. Even then, I would just get out once that contract is up due to being paid way more on the outside.

It seems that everyone around me is simply in the Air Force because they are scared to try and make it through life in the civilian world, not because they actually enjoy being in the Air Force.
I think your head is in the right place. It's not that hard to land a job. I'm not claiming it's easy and there aren't people who are having a tough time, but it's not so daunting that you should resign yourself to however many more years of going through the motions.

pretty much how how the Americans are vs the Canadians

I'll be honest. I liked being in the AF. Liked the people I worked with and the job I did.

What AFSC you trying to get into?

I'll be honest. I liked being in the AF. Liked the people I worked with and the job I did.

What AFSC you trying to get into?
I dont remember the exact afsc off the top of my head but cyber transport is what the name is I believe.

Anyone here who was rolling through the berm into Iraq around this time 14 years ago?

I was watching on TV due to inability to get out of my unit, honestly I could have tried harder in hindsight.

Anyone here who was rolling through the berm into Iraq around this time 14 years ago?
Yes, my detachment had just finished it's deployment with the 11th MEU. We had a month of downtime and attached to Wpns 3/1 for the start of OIF.

saw Dakota Meyer speak today again here on MCAGCC

legit dude, actually seems to care about Vets too and not just doing it for money or whatever

Yes, my detachment had just finished it's deployment with the 11th MEU. We had a month of downtime and attached to Wpns 3/1 for the start of OIF.

i was with 15th MEU, bravo battery 1/11 many moon ago. cant believe how fast time is flying.... if i never got out, i would have hit 20 years this october

The ANA abandoned Sangin earlier this week. That's a shame considering 1 battalion alone (3/5) took over 200 casualties during the surge.

Back