Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

lol field hygiene...didn't they wana wash that shit out in the field?

My first memory of 29 palms is watching a female marine spitting her dip into an empty coke bottle...fucking creature
we had no showers, so only whorebaths were an option

Didn't stop 3 of my boys from sneaking in the female tent night 3 and smashing....

I was on firewatch just laughing haha

I was TDY to a class one time and I was walking to the movie theatre on base. I was going through "PDA Park" and it was pretty dark. I saw this female sitting on a picnic table and a guy REALLY close up on her. She eyed me when I was walking past as I was MUCH older than her and her paramour...

I was about to exit the park when I heard a hushed.. "Eeeehhhyaahh…" I screamed out... "OH MY GOOOOOOD!!!!" They took off like they were on fire and I laughed my arse off! :)

On our 7 day Field Training Exercise to finish Bootcamp, we had to come back at day 4....it was ostensibly to 'do laundry' but really it was for the females to wash.

Girls have to come back on day 4 of a 7 day field exercise to wash? Ok, that is seriously fucked up. None of these girls have ever been camping for a week? This is why we can't have women in combat arms. How did those 2 bitches, sorry, 2 female U.S. Army officers make it through 60 days of Ranger school?

Women can wash themselves in the field. American Indian women used to do it all the time. So do women in South American and African Indian tribes. So did prehistoric women back in the stone age. If the Army is saying women are equal to men, all this 'washing' the vagina shit needs to stop. Actually, the vagina is self cleaning. Only washing needed is on the outside.
We had no showers, so only whorebaths were an option. Didn't stop 3 of my boys from sneaking in the female tent night 3 and smashing....I was on firewatch just laughing haha

That is just as fucked up as the situation above. Male and female soldiers fucking for fun during an exercise. WTF. That is why you can't have girls in combat arms. Those 'horny' boys have only one thing in mind when girls are around. No matter how ugly they (girls) are. This just fucks everything up. No unit integrity. No focus on the mission. Planning who to have sex with, when, and how become the priority. The mission and the enemy come in second. Again, girls, please join another MOS. You are not doing the U.S. Army or the country any favors. You are fucking things up, thanks to the 'wonderful' decision made by the Army top brass.

We had no showers, so only whorebaths were an option. Didn't stop 3 of my boys from sneaking in the female tent night 3 and smashing....I was on firewatch just laughing haha

You are/were in the Marines, correct? Just a few questions:

. What exactly did the other girls in the tent think of this situation?
. What exactly were the Cadre doing when this was going on?
. Was it 'fun' sex or rape?
. So, if a girl did get raped not much would be done about it right?
. So, this kind of behavior is ok in the Marines? There is no punishment for it?

I don't think any of this behavior is funny at all. Maybe I'm just old and come from a different generation, but this is definitely fucked up in my opinion. Made it worst by the fact that the 'leadership' allows this to happen. Well, it is the Marine Corps. No offence.

@Mike Hagger, what is your take on this? I know you and @sub_thug left the line units and went SF to get away from 'mickey mouse' shit like this. How much of this is going on in the U.S. Army these days? Both during training and later at active duty units?

One WWII vet sending off his brother in arms

. So, this kind of behavior is ok in the Marines? There is no punishment for it?

I don't think any of this behavior is funny at all. Maybe I'm just old and come from a different generation, but this is definitely fucked up in my opinion. Made it worst by the fact that the 'leadership' allows this to happen. Well, it is the Marine Corps. No offence.

@Mike Hagger, what is your take on this? I know you and @sub_thug left the line units and went SF to get away from 'mickey mouse' shit like this. How much of this is going on in the U.S. Army these days? Both during training and later at active duty units?
No, I work as a civilian for the Marines now (and my dad, stepdad, and brother are all retired Marines). I was in the Army, and this was at Ft Jackson one of the two locations they have intermixed bootcamp (along w/ Ft Leonard Wood).

The Marines, the women only go to Parris Island, and they are separate from the males (unless that's recently changed).

The 3 guys were invited in, it was at night when people were sleeping. It actually got interrupted b/c we had stole another platoon's Guidon, and they mobbed over at night to steal it back and the guys had to jump out the back of the tent and luckily never got found out. I have no idea how the other women didn't dime the guys out, i for sure thought someone would.

I was in the Infantry, and I honestly had limited exposure to these things. I remember preping for a mission in Iraq, we staged at a Marine FOB - not a single chick on the place. Must have been 06, or so. It's not that they weren't in Marines - it's that they literally were not welcomed on the base period. I guess I never disagreed with the policy once I learned of it, that was at least the SOP for that unit.

I think that's a good policy.

But from the grapevine, it's an issue, everywhere there's cohabited unit, there's sexual misconduct. In the word of social "progress" higher echelons are pressing the agenda, when we all know it directly effects missions readiness. I can't tell you how many E9s, O7s and above have been wrapped up in a conduct unbecoming charge. It's embarrassing, one minute they're pushing for equal this, and chaptering dudes who have affairs, the next they're getting caught themselves. Matter of fact, I know of a specific place that has a policy to never be alone with a female of a lower rank, even in formal counselings and meetings, one must drag someone else into the room.

I was in the Infantry, and I honestly had limited exposure to these things. I remember preping for a mission in Iraq, we staged at a Marine FOB - not a single chick on the place. Must have been 06, or so. It's not that they weren't in Marines - it's that they literally were not welcomed on the base period. I guess I never disagreed with the policy once I learned of it, that was at least the SOP for that unit.

I think that's a good policy.

But from the grapevine, it's an issue, everywhere there's cohabited unit, there's sexual misconduct. In the word of social "progress" higher echelons are pressing the agenda, when we all know it directly effects missions readiness. I can't tell you how many E9s, O7s and above have been wrapped up in a conduct unbecoming charge. It's embarrassing, one minute they're pushing for equal this, and chaptering dudes who have affairs, the next they're getting caught themselves. Matter of fact, I know of a specific place that has a policy to never be alone with a female of a lower rank, even in formal counselings and meetings, one must drag someone else into the room.
they literally taught us that at WLC (or formerly PLDC), as I went to one for all of USAREUR in Grafenwohr, regarding counseling female Soldiers and room inspections (never being alone, keep the door open, have someone else w/ you)

@Mike Hagger, @HunterSdVa29

Yes, I was Infantry (11B) also, and later Civil Affairs (38A). My first experience with female soldiers happened when I was at OCS. Our class slept together (male and female) in one area. We also shared the latrine. Separate time schedule for showers. There was never a sexual issue. I don't think the thought of having sex even occurred. The female candidates were very professional.

Civil Affairs was male/female soldiers. Same issue with the sleeping arrangement and latrine as in OCS. No, no problems. Both male and female soldiers (NCOs and officers) were very professional. No sexual issues stateside or during deployment. That's not to say other units didn't have sexual problems. Some did. I heard of 'sexual encounters' between married lower enlisted, NCOs, and O-4s and above.

I'm just hoping that 'gay' male soldiers keep to themselves. It is a whole different Army than the one I served in a few years ago.

Yes, all my counseling with female soldiers was done with a third party present. A false rape accusation alone can end or tarnish an officer's career.

I will say that for a few women in the U.S. military (mostly in the Army, Marines, and Navy), sex with multiple partners provided them the chance to get pregnant and not be deployed. Dumb fucks (men) who had sex without a condom. Don't know how many abortions as a result of that or what eventually happened to the babies that were born. Certainly babies who were not wanted or loved by mom. I hope those 'bitches' burn in hell for eternity. That had to be the most horrible excuse to get out of a deployment.

I had one female subordinate that was always gunning for me and trying to get me in trouble. Yes, I was her direct supervisor. Whenever I had to counsel her, I ALWAYS had the door open and my female Captain within earshot.

Cover Your Six.

Sometimes chicks just want the D.

...and you are just the man to give it to them 'BigDickRick'. Have the girls bring their 'vibrators' to field exercises and deployments. Plus, you can't compete with that. Battery operated with 3 speeds...

Last edited:
No, I work as a civilian for the Marines now (and my dad, stepdad, and brother are all retired Marines). I was in the Army, and this was at Ft Jackson one of the two locations they have intermixed bootcamp (along w/ Ft Leonard Wood).

The Marines, the women only go to Parris Island, and they are separate from the males (unless that's recently changed).

The 3 guys were invited in, it was at night when people were sleeping. It actually got interrupted b/c we had stole another platoon's Guidon, and they mobbed over at night to steal it back and the guys had to jump out the back of the tent and luckily never got found out. I have no idea how the other women didn't dime the guys out, i for sure thought someone would.
Oh man, I bet the females cause all kinds of headaches in the comm school there.

Oh man, I bet the females cause all kinds of headaches in the comm school there.

I went to Tech School at Sheppard AFB. I was in the medical field and there were a LOT of females on base. A lot of them wanted to find nice guy who'd be their "Tech School boyfriend". As long as you weren't a jackhole and were trying to make it through, you'd do alright.

I caught the eye of a Jamaican female early on and man...

She was aggressive!

My body was ready. :)

Merry Christmas to my military Sherdog brothers.

Last edited:
Back