Mikey Garcia vs 135 JMM

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who would win in this match up. I think Mikey could do it but JMM is on anothrr lvl than anyone else. I think JMM would have to get off the floor to win and would were Mikey down im the 3rd part of the fight.

JMM is a Warrior

and look at how good Mikey is at shifting all over the place

Last edited:
great fight, I'm admittedly bias since mikey is one of my favorite fighters at the moment. I think Mikey takes it in a hard fought fight

Who would win in this match up. I think Mikey could do it but JMM is on anothrr lvl than anyone else. I think JMM would have to get off the floor to win and would were Mikey down im the 3rd part of the fight.

JMM is a Warrior

and look at how good Mikey is at shifting all over the place

Jmm beats him but Garcia gets the nod in a controversial decision

Would look like the Salido and Garcia fight only JMM is more efficient, razor thin decision for whoever wins

i was thinking it would look like the JMM vs MAB fight but i always felt MAB was too small for JMM. So with Mikey who is bigger than MAB would make it a closer fight in my head

i was thinking it would look like the JMM vs MAB fight but i always felt MAB was too small for JMM. So with Mikey who is bigger than MAB would make it a closer fight in my head
this is what I'm thinking too. Mikey is really versatile, he can do it all. He might be a bit too much for JMM, who usually looks a little flat on the front foot

this is what I'm thinking too. Mikey is really versatile, he can do it all. He might be a bit too much for JMM, who usually looks a little flat on the front foot
Manny looked flat on his front foot.

tough call because I'm not sure we've seen Garcia's best.

I'd go with Marquez because I thought the Marquez who fought at 135 was probably the best version. He didn't show a lot of weakness at the weight. He beat boxers and brawlers.

right now its Marquez but I wouldn't be shocked if Garcia changed my mind in the next couple of years.

tough call because I'm not sure we've seen Garcia's best.

I'd go with Marquez because I thought the Marquez who fought at 135 was probably the best version. He didn't show a lot of weakness at the weight. He beat boxers and brawlers.

right now its Marquez but I wouldn't be shocked if Garcia changed my mind in the next couple of years.

That plus Garcia showed a little mental weakness vs Salido.
It was the smart thing to do but I think it shows a small chinaman in his armour.

That he might look for the easy way out if the going gets real tough. And ?Marquez would take him there, no doubt.

That plus Garcia showed a little mental weakness vs Salido.
It was the smart thing to do but I think it shows a small chinaman in his armour.

That he might look for the easy way out if the going gets real tough. And ?Marquez would take him there, no doubt.
Good point. Who know how Garcia will react in a real dog fight.

What about Garcia vs Crawford ?
Two well schooled hard hitters. Larry Merchant would knock one off into the rafters.

I got Crawford. By the Mandingo effect.
He's bigger, longer and more athletic.
Plays both ways too.
Doesn't catch shots when flipped and sure as fk pounds them out as hard as when playing orthodox.

Back