Mikey Garcia to Face Sergey Lipinets March 10 in San Antonio /Showtime

What do you mean by out of reach?

Mikey called out Loma. Loma said lets do it so Mikey said he wants THREE fights before he considers the Loma fight. Before that he said he wanted Cotto and changed his mind. Before that he wanted Crawford and changed his mind.

Mikey doesn't want anything to do with anyone that has a shot to beat him. He is the opposite of a risk taker and would rather take more YEARS off from boxing than face top opposition. He talks big and somehow manages to make fights against shitbirds like Broner seem like they matter even though non-idiots know they will be a lopsided blowouts. He is the absolute king of "my next opponent will be amazing" but it never actually happens. Which is a shame because he has a legit chance at anyone around his weightclass because he's a damn fine fighter.

I mean even if he meant what he said, Loma/Crawford/Spence arent going to wasting their time with him?

On top of this I dont get how hes listed as p4p number 5. Not saying he isnt capable of getting there, but I dont think he should be in the top ten at all yet

I mean even if he meant what he said, Loma/Crawford/Spence arent going to wasting their time with him?

On top of this I dont get how hes listed as p4p number 5. Not saying he isnt capable of getting there, but I dont think he should be in the top ten at all yet

Mikey would be the biggest fight Loma or Crawford ever had.

Loma moving up to 140 for garcia would be huge. He doesn't get much credit for fighting guys coming up in weight. So going up would shut up all the Seanos of the world.

Crawford fighting someone who might beat him would be nuts but that ship has sailed now that he dropped his belts to fight at 147.

Spence I think wouldn't mind knocking his ass out since no one will fight him anyway but at 147 it doesn't seem like much of a match.

Mikey Garcia is like Conor McGregor.

Hes going up in weight without vacating his belt, and no intention of defending the 140 belt either.

Why was Richard Schaeffer at ringside? Did he co-promote this fight?

Lipinets is freaking average tho. He won't throw in combination and he's a plodder. He's tailor made for a beating, which is probably why the fights being made.

That he holds a belt is a testament to the shitfest that 140 is, more than anything else.

Mikey is way to invested in belts, than he is in actual good fights.

Pretty accurate.
I think he had a bit better showing. But still had Garcia edging pretty much every round.

How've you been, T-T?

Are we talking about the same Crawford and Garcia who are avoiding Spence like he has the plague?
is crawford really avoiding spence?

i think spence is the truth and will be putting people away for a longass time, but crawford would be a really tough fight for him. those guys are both a level above everyone else.

is crawford really avoiding spence?

i think spence is the truth and will be putting people away for a longass time, but crawford would be a really tough fight for him. those guys are both a level above everyone else.

Not at all. The guy you quoted is tripping.

How the fuck can Crawford be avoiding Spence when Crawford has never fought in Spence's weight class before?

Not even once. His last fight was for all the belts at 140 pounds.

Saying the guy who in his last fight unified the WBO/WBA/WBC/IBF 140 pound championship belts has being avoiding someone at 147 pounds is utter nonsense.

That is like saying saying GGG has being avoiding Adonis Stevenson.

Crawford deserves a little more respect than that. Maybe let him get in ONE FUCKING FIGHT AT 147 before saying he's ducking the best guy in the division who is actually being ducked by Thurman and Porter and Danny.

Not at all. The guy you quoted is tripping.

How the fuck can Crawford be avoiding Spence when Crawford has never fought in Spence's weight class before?

Not even once. His last fight was for all the belts at 140 pounds.

Saying the guy who in his last fight unified the WBO/WBA/WBC/IBF 140 pound championship belts has being avoiding someone at 147 pounds is utter nonsense.

That is like saying saying GGG has being avoiding Adonis Stevenson.

Crawford deserves a little more respect than that. Maybe let him get in ONE FUCKING FIGHT AT 147 before saying he's ducking the best guy in the division who is actually being ducked by Thurman and Porter and Danny.
on a related note, once crawford mows down horn, and the gods smile upon us, giving us crawford vs spence, who do you have?

i got a stiffy just thinking about that fight.

on a related note, once crawford mows down horn, and the gods smile upon us, giving us crawford vs spence, who do you have?

Crawford needs to take some dogs at 147 before he even considers Spence.

Crawford needs to take some dogs at 147 before he even considers Spence.
i think people are going to be thoroughly impressed by him at welterweight when he obliterates horn.

I can't even begin to contemplate that fight until I see Crawford at 147 at least once. Will he look swoll and evil like Tim Bradley or will he look like Mikey Garcia in his first time at 140 which was like a mexican version of Gumby?

As far as just comparing styles I think Crawford is more willing to get hit than Spence is. At 140 against good competition that worked out fine even though he got stunned a few times. At 147 against some truly murderous punchers you just shouldn't be willing to take shots to land shots. Not unless all you have is power like Matty or Porter. His heart and balls will make for incredibly exciting fights but they will also keep him from staying undefeated. He'll get caught eventually but I would always take a truly exciting fighter who goes for finishes over some 50 and 0 safety always must not see tv guy like Floyd. I respect what Floyd did and how he got himself paid but he was in lots of fight barely worth watching and a few not worth watching at all.

Back