Mikey Garcia has the most courage in boxing right now ... who has it in MMA

woah i didn't know Garcia is taking on Spence. That's crazy. That could end up like Brook/GGG.

Mousasi is the last one with that anywhere anyone attitude,he asked for lhw rumble on short notice
99% of the top fighters act like divas nowadays

There is really only ONE man brave enough to fight real life monsters...

Minowa_GiantSilva115Bushido-750-748x370.jpg
Zulu-vs-Minowaman.jpg
minowaman-kick.jpg
20090529083156_200905260034.JPG
015.jpg
11335.jpg

Garcia is a LW - 135lbs
Spence is a WW - 147lbs

That's a 12lb difference. Plenty of MMA fighters make that jump all the time. Calling it 2 weight classes is deceiving because boxing has twice as many weight classes.

This isn't really MMA discussion either. It's just an attempt to troll MMA.
A bad one.

Bisping fought some of the greatest fighters of all time on steroids.

Mikey Garcia is an undefeated lightweight boxing champion with 39 wins with 30 KO's.

The boxing world has been clamouring for him to fight Lomachenko to unify the division. Mikey has other plans instead he aims to go two weight classes higher to fight an undefeated monster welterweight champion in Errol Spence Jr 24 wins 21 KOs. Considered the best welterweight in the world with fighters like Thurman (recently announced comeback), Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia and Terrance Crawford (fight won't happen while Arum is around) in the division, this is certainly a strong accolade (even tho he hasn't fought them).

A lot of boxing fans are dismissing Garcia saying he is way too small for Spence. I am particularly inspired by Garcia having the balls to fight Spence. It's some Roberto Duran type shit Hespect
347cdb6256f25cdefe905046a9a63095

Anyway got me thinking who in MMA have the balls to do something like this. I don't consider Conor facing Diaz at WW is the same or him being a FW (he literally looks like a zombie) fighting at LW. What would be the same is him fighting the best WW in Tyron Woodley as the same thing.
435f60f0c76e23e68edf293d7814ed73--always-remember-remember-this.jpg

Only person i can think of right now is the Red King Rory Macdonald
gegard-mousasi-rory-macdonald-bellator-20614.jpg

All time has to go to BJ Penn
Screen-shot-2014-07-05-at-8.02.16-PM-600x350.png

Don Frye:
“You get these guys, they bitch about somebody being one pound overweight,” Frye said. “Sakuraba and I, we both fought guys who were twice our body weight. And more than that, too. You’re talking real athletes, too.
“You’re not talking just some big fat guy who just got off the couch. That’s an idiotic statement, when anybody says that. You’re talking real freaking athletes who are fighting.”

> about SAKU GOAT:
“He put books in his pants to be able to weigh in for the UFC fight over there in Japan.”

On a side note, BJ wanted to fight HW Fujita 1st, b4 Machida...

No love for Frankie Edgar?

The BW who made his name at LW and is currently competing at FW.

His hall of fame resume includes: Gray Maynard x3, BJ Penn x2, Benson Henderson x2, José Aldo x2, Cub Swanson x2, Brian Ortega, Sean Sherk, Jeremy Stephens, Chad Mendes, Uriah Faber.

Fucking insane resume.

That being said Mikey is the fucking man! You uneducated Sherswine put some respect on this man's name.

Last edited:
Don Frye:
“You get these guys, they bitch about somebody being one pound overweight,” Frye said. “Sakuraba and I, we both fought guys who were twice our body weight. And more than that, too. You’re talking real athletes, too.
“You’re not talking just some big fat guy who just got off the couch. That’s an idiotic statement, when anybody says that. You’re talking real freaking athletes who are fighting.”

> about SAKU GOAT:
“He put books in his pants to be able to weigh in for the UFC fight over there in Japan.”

On a side note, BJ wanted to fight HW Fujita 1st, b4 Machida...
True role models for a future fighter like me. You're not gonna refuse to fight somebody because he's too heavy on a battlefield. To the death.

Mikey Garcia is an undefeated lightweight boxing champion with 39 wins with 30 KO's.

The boxing world has been clamouring for him to fight Lomachenko to unify the division. Mikey has other plans instead he aims to go two weight classes higher to fight an undefeated monster welterweight champion in Errol Spence Jr 24 wins 21 KOs. Considered the best welterweight in the world with fighters like Thurman (recently announced comeback), Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia and Terrance Crawford (fight won't happen while Arum is around) in the division, this is certainly a strong accolade (even tho he hasn't fought them).

A lot of boxing fans are dismissing Garcia saying he is way too small for Spence. I am particularly inspired by Garcia having the balls to fight Spence. It's some Roberto Duran type shit Hespect
347cdb6256f25cdefe905046a9a63095

Anyway got me thinking who in MMA have the balls to do something like this. I don't consider Conor facing Diaz at WW is the same or him being a FW (he literally looks like a zombie) fighting at LW. What would be the same is him fighting the best WW in Tyron Woodley as the same thing.
435f60f0c76e23e68edf293d7814ed73--always-remember-remember-this.jpg

Only person i can think of right now is the Red King Rory Macdonald
gegard-mousasi-rory-macdonald-bellator-20614.jpg

All time has to go to BJ Penn
Screen-shot-2014-07-05-at-8.02.16-PM-600x350.png

Garcia is a stud but Spence is going to wreck him so badly.

Back