Mikey Garcia has the most courage in boxing right now ... who has it in MMA

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Mikey Garcia is an undefeated lightweight boxing champion with 39 wins with 30 KO's.

The boxing world has been clamouring for him to fight Lomachenko to unify the division. Mikey has other plans instead he aims to go two weight classes higher to fight an undefeated monster welterweight champion in Errol Spence Jr 24 wins 21 KOs. Considered the best welterweight in the world with fighters like Thurman (recently announced comeback), Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia and Terrance Crawford (fight won't happen while Arum is around) in the division, this is certainly a strong accolade (even tho he hasn't fought them).

A lot of boxing fans are dismissing Garcia saying he is way too small for Spence. I am particularly inspired by Garcia having the balls to fight Spence. It's some Roberto Duran type shit Hespect
347cdb6256f25cdefe905046a9a63095

Anyway got me thinking who in MMA have the balls to do something like this. I don't consider Conor facing Diaz at WW is the same or him being a FW (he literally looks like a zombie) fighting at LW. What would be the same is him fighting the best WW in Tyron Woodley as the same thing.
435f60f0c76e23e68edf293d7814ed73--always-remember-remember-this.jpg

Only person i can think of right now is the Red King Rory Macdonald
gegard-mousasi-rory-macdonald-bellator-20614.jpg

All time has to go to BJ Penn
Screen-shot-2014-07-05-at-8.02.16-PM-600x350.png

29 of those fights are against bums guaranteed

Chael sure has balls to step in against anybody.

GSP would have been that guy had he stayed at MW and defended a couple of times.

BJ easily if we're talking UFC. In MMA there are guys in rizin or pride that were 150lb fighting 300lb+ dudes. With that said, I would say Fedor. He took on legit opponents much bigger than him

Chael entering HW tourney.

Saku for sure. The guy fought Wanderlei three times.

Akira Yaegashi has more balls than anyone in boxing. Dude takes his licks and continues to fight top dogs and upset them.

There is really only ONE man brave enough to fight real life monsters...

Minowa_GiantSilva115Bushido-750-748x370.jpg
Zulu-vs-Minowaman.jpg
minowaman-kick.jpg
20090529083156_200905260034.JPG
015.jpg

bj would stand and bang with anyone, as crazy as that sounds. even if he was in there with a HW (assuming he was in burrito form)

McGregor always showed that anyone anywhere attitude. We need to give him respect for that. I recall him talking about fighting at MW lol

Back