Mike Tyson ducking in his prime. True or false?

False.

In fact the Douglas fight was the first easy/warm-up fight he took. Before that all his fights were against belt holders or #1 contenders.

wallace matthews and the rest of the boxing media at the time, hated Mike, not a good source. Oddly, it seems they mended fences, tyson speaks of him in positive light in his bio.

No one ducked like Tyson, just look at it!

GenerousCoolAmericanlobster.gif

wallace matthews and the rest of the boxing media at the time, hated Mike, not a good source. Oddly, it seems they mended fences, tyson speaks of him in positive light in his bio.

I started reading that and stopped at some point. I think I started Four Kings. I need to read it again.

I started reading that and stopped at some point. I think I started Four Kings. I need to read it again.
i did too, but not because it wasn't interesting, just busy, i liked it so much i bought mike's second book recently.

I remember grumbling about him ducking Ruddock....so, he fought him. Twice. And won. Both times.

Everyone, Holyfield, Bowe, even Tyson, avoided Lennox like a fucking plague for a while.

Post prison I think his management wanted to milk the big money fights or pad out his record until he fought a title holder. By the time he came out of prison the division was deep with killers like McCall, Morrison, Tua, Toney, Holyfield, Mercer, Lewis, Bowe etc...so many great fights that never happened.

Back