Mike Tyson: 'Deontay Hasn't Fought Anybody Yet...'

yh about that... i like the guy. but he was on the boozer and crack houses 4 3 yrs blud.... reason y he is lineal cus he hasn't fought anybody lol
Reason why he's lineal is because he boxed Klitschko's ears off.

His ascent has been glacial but he convinced me he's ready to get serious by rebooking the Kong fight.

Ortiz was legit...

But for the most part Mike Tyson is correct.

Tonight will be a real test for Wilder .

If he wins, especially in dominant fashion no one will be able to doubt his place on top of the HW division along AJ

I think people who like Wilder just want him to have a good name on his resume so they can tell the AJ fan boys to eat shit.

Months before this fight was made they laughed at the thought that this would be a challenge.

I stick by what I said before and this will be a MISMATCH. This will be like watching Canelo faffing around with Khan before he got KOed.

Yes he's lost weight but he's still ten pounds over his prime weight when he beat Wlad, AND since his last fight he's lost 1.5lbs.

So I reserve the right at the end of the fight to say he will has a meh resume.

"Hasn't fought anyone", but has done good in what he has accomplished so far.

How can he fight anyone if they don't make the fights happen?

AJ should fight the winner of this bout tonight, no more excuses. Make the fight happen.

Wilder beat Ortiz AND Stiverne, Stiverne having had 2 wins over Arreola before Wilder ended his title run. Plenty of guys got beat by Wilder, then reloaded to fight another HWT contender... Joshua fought Molina after Wilder KOd him. Miller has fought Duhauppas and Washington after Wilder KOd them. Ortiz got Scott after Wilder took him out with like 3 punches... good enough for all these so called contenders and title holders who got Wilder's seconds, but Wilder is the unproven one.

Only one victory not a stoppage. So at very least WILDER'S POWER AND SPEED have been tested, you can't say those factors haven't passed with flying colors, and that's literally the Bronze Bomber's whole game.

I love Mike, but tonight Win Lose or Draw, Wilder is getting tested, so hopefully all this end all doubt about who he is and what he brings to the division.

Tyson isn't wrong. The issue I have is that then he went on to spout off some nonsense about fighting having to be about overcoming adversity. Though I agree, I found those comments hypocritical from Iron Mike, who would mentally fold at the first sight of adversity.

Who’s wilder supposed to fight exactly?

Joshua is a giant bitch and straight refuses to fight him or fury.

He beat Ortiz who is quite good

Props to him and fury for making this happen so quick

Cos he can't confirm or deny any of them.
There's so many ways to shut people up yet he doesn't - also timelines through his career and Cubans track record for fabricating age count against him.

Did I need to spell this out or were you just releasing some tears rhetorically ?
I asked a simple question you don't have a real answer for. Trying to call that crying makes you look pretty dumb.

He beat Ortiz but he was getting lit up in the 7th and was one away from hitting the deck.

Fury wins.

Tyson isn't wrong. The issue I have is that then he went on to spout off some nonsense about fighting having to be about overcoming adversity. Though I agree, I found those comments hypocritical from Iron Mike, who would mentally fold at the first sight of adversity.
a myth that's always perpetuated by no-brains. a toast to your lack of originality.

And of course Tyson is simply being objective and doesn’t have an axe to grind

Who’s wilder supposed to fight exactly?

Joshua is a giant bitch and straight refuses to fight him or fury.

He beat Ortiz who is quite good

Props to him and fury for making this happen so quick
Lol

Leaning towards Wilder by KO. Fury is being underrated a bit by some, though.

Id agree with that

Cant get over how Fury backs up in straight lines straight to the ropes though, he gets away with it because hes always bigger and just sticks his arms out and grabs, hes also WIDE open for an over hand right in every fight. His last two opponents kept trying it but didnt have the speed or size to get it off. Pretty sure Wilder can nail him with it

Are you putting any money down ?

Back