Mike Tyson: 'Deontay Hasn't Fought Anybody Yet...'

his best win is against a 49 year old Ortiz, 2nd best is against Stiverene who was never elite and after that its all downhill

Meh. Lacking in top talent outside of Ortiz but hes got wins over middle of the pack guys just like Parker/Whyte etc do.

After tonight no one can say it anymore regardless.

Meh. Lacking in top talent outside of Ortiz but hes got wins over middle of the pack guys just like Parker/Whyte etc do.

After tonight no one can say it anymore regardless.

A cpl months ago - id have argued this closing comment cos of the circumstances surround Fury and his comeback
But fair play, he looks confident as fk and looked fit as a fiddle yesterday.

Where do people come up with these random fake ages for Ortiz from that are also all over the place?

A cpl months ago - id have argued this closing comment cos of the circumstances surround Fury and his comeback
But fair play, he looks confident as fk and looked fit as a fiddle yesterday.
Agreed. I dont think anyone expected Fury to come in looking as in shape as he does.

Where do people come up with these random fake ages for Ortiz from that are also all over the place?
They pull numbers from their ass in hopes to discredit the win.

Cos he can't confirm or deny any of them.
There's so many ways to shut people up yet he doesn't - also timelines through his career and Cubans track record for fabricating age count against him.

Did I need to spell this out or were you just releasing some tears rhetorically ?

eh, he's fought some decent competition and he's fighting an elite tonight.

tyson 100 percent right. i dont like wilder. healthier for the sport if he goes. we need to see top 10s going top 10s
He's fighting the lineal champ tonight, FFS.

He's fighting the lineal champ tonight, FFS.
yh about that... i like the guy. but he was on the boozer and crack houses 4 3 yrs blud.... reason y he is lineal cus he hasn't fought anybody lol

He's only saying what's right isn't he

Tyson fury to win 100%!!!

He did take his time but hes finally redeeming himself this year and stepping up. Whether Ortiz is 49 or Fury is ring rusted they are still almost certainly top 5 level HWs who I would favour over most of the division.

Back