Mike Tyson and Tank Abbott, they openly truly love just 1 guy

I agree with Tank. Dana is a big pussy who has always been jealous of Fedor Emelianenko! Fedor was a beast and fucking awesome to watch. Carried himself like a true martial artist and champion inside and outside of the cage as well. Pure class all around.

There is absolutely no one to blame for Fedor not ever coming over to UFC except that buffoon Dana. Tank fucking nailed it. Dana is the furthest thing from a true warrior. The complete opposite of Fedor. He is a beta cuck and literally can't handle the fact Fedor was dominating his era. He was better then anyone the UFC had. He was better in his prime then any fighter ever signed to the shitty HW ufc roster.

Fedor is a fucking legend. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
I nearly forgot about that. I read he was actually a blue belt but was given a black belt. He never went through all the ranks. He was either that damn good or like you said, marketing. I still see him as a blue belt.

Yeah, and he was 19 and spent most of his time training boxing. I don't think he was a BJJ wizard back then....maybe better than most fighters in the late 1990s, but not exceptional. But his association with the Gracies made people tentative to grapple with him.

Yeah, and he was 19 and spent most of his time training boxing. I don't think he was a BJJ wizard back then....maybe better than most fighters in the late 1990s, but not exceptional. But his association with the Gracies made people tentative to grapple with him.
Yeah and I look at him now. He is competent and has some Ok guard work, but I don't see BJJ black belt even now. Maybe I'm just being harsh because of all the great black belts I've seen like Mir, Nog, Ricco, Damian etc but he screams solid blue

Tyson and Abbott were the 'biggest asskickers' of all time to most of the public during their time. They were the scariest. Like Bill Goldberg in WCW. Rhonda for women. It didn't matter who they fought, most people thought they would win because of the attitude they had and the destruction they would leave behind. Tyson and Tank are the last 2 people as well to be truly honest in an interview(Tank because of his tough guy stance, and Tyson because he hates the media with a passion) but they both praised 1 fighter during an interview as their favorite. Rousey too though, you're hardly ever going to see her be honest because of her tough guy act.

Kimbo Slice said in the cage after his win over Tank, that Tank was one of his 2 dream fights, the other one was Tyson. It was only because of what the public thought about them as being the scariest fighters ever.

But here you have it in the vids below. For those of you that don't know, let's just see what people like Tank, Tyson, and Rousey feel about this fighter. It proves to me that we're all human. We can't help ourselves no matter who we are. You can tell they truly love this guy because they can't help it.

Dana White loves him more than anyone as well, but he's got to run a business. Obviously I have no record of that.

<Fedor23>

Man kimbo vs Tank in his prime wouldve been fun to watch. Tank was such a scary dude back in the day.

ye, put the ultimate ultimate 2 tank (vs frye) against kimbo and you'd get a real fight, and not that travesty that transpired 10 years ago

ye, put the ultimate ultimate 2 tank (vs frye) against kimbo and you'd get a real fight, and not that travesty that transpired 10 years ago

Exactly. I mean RIP Kimbo, but he called Tank out 12 years after his prime and Tyson was even further beyond his best days.

We all see the title and think the same thing........

Mike Tyson would have destroyed Tank Abbott with ease....
and probably still would...

You can tell the interviewer was trying to get it out of Tank since Tank would never say a positive thing about any fighter. Interviewer said, 'Tank, there's gotta be at least 1 fighter you like, at least one'. Then Tank hesitates and says 'I like Fedor' (which you could tell was really hard for him to say), and the interviewer said Fedor E? And Tank hesitates again and says 'Yeah' as in like 'yeah is there a problem motherfucker I'll whoop your ass' hahahahah

That's not true. Tank has often said that he really respected and liked Oleg Taktarov, said it was his best fight and also said he would love to meet Oleg again one day. He also says that he liked Fedor, Mark Coleman, and others.. Tank is a personable guy if you listen to his interviews

No way he's 2nd on that list. I think he has Tyson and Tank both beat by a wide margin
Hey, I said he is the GOAT of domestic violence, but if the man says it's Tyson, it's gotta be. Anyway, he's only posted about it 9 or 10 times on his Facebook page. He puts work, but maybe he isn't the GOAT, just a gatekeeper?

Back