Mike Russell exposed/working with Conor team

Good day people of Sherdog, i have been following MMA for many years, i have also beent training MMA for 6 years, altho i suck at it i do my best in training. There is a lot that pisses me off when it comes to MMA media/Journalists, but nothing is worse then journalists that makes up stories and always bullshit with people. Mike Russell has been making up stories about Ali Abdelaziz for 5 years now, and for 5 years he has been talking about his "Podcast" with 100 hours of Audio evidence. I have been waiting for all his deadline and "evidence" for years now, he promised the people to "give us a bombshell" in the UFC 229 fight week, then the deadline was the week after, then he said " give me 10 days, new evidence". Every deadline has been bullshit since years. Also i found out that he is friends with John Kavanagh. So what is htis guy doing ?
I thought Ali Abdelasleez was the biggest scumbag in MMA before I heard of his terrorist background.

This is just icing on the cake. I guess my thoughts on him were warranted

Haha Ali has his pathetic terrorist pals making accounts on Sherdog now.

For any of these fools who are sticking up for him asking "why wasn't he arrested etc etc", I think what happened is:

they know everything he is up to, but because of the immunity and intel granted to him during the process they thought he was on their side they can't really touch him when he turned against them, playing both sides against each other (but really just on the muslims of America's side)

I think he went clean, and although he is dirty as fuck, if he remains clean he will be left alone, but if he was too do something that could affect national security he would be out of there quicker than you could say snitch

bet he has a 100 eyes on him every moment of every day

(still get fucked Ali you rat of a person, and that opinion has nothing to do with the above)

Listen, if the guy was a informant, then good. He helped the police to take down those dogs. If he has problem with his child, not paying and shit, who gives a fuck. I don't watch mma to dig in peoples privat life. You really think that UFC and others will work with Ali if he has illegal shit going on? Bob bennett was former Big FBI agent, don't be stupid bro.
While I agree with the premise of what you’re saying, Ali was involved in a potential bombing and snitched to keep himself out of prison. I wouldn’t refer to him as some hero as it sounds like you’re kind of doing.

For any of these fools who are sticking up for him asking "why wasn't he arrested etc etc", I think what happened is:

they know everything he is up to, but because of the immunity and intel granted to him during the process they thought he was on their side they can't really touch him when he turned against them, playing both sides against each other (but really just on the muslims of America's side)

I think he went clean, and although he is dirty as fuck, if he remains clean he will be left alone, but if he was too do something that could affect national security he would be out of there quicker than you could say snitch

bet he has a 100 eyes on him every moment of every day

(still get fucked Ali you rat of a person, and that opinion has nothing to do with the above)
thats basically it, he chose to go jon jones/snitch to get out of doing time but was smart enough to never give any relevant information and they finally just said,'fuck it' and let him go.

ali is a terrible manager who has a long history of ripping off fighters and he was involved with a terrorist group in the past. FBI literately pulled him off a plane on 9/11 with 5 passports. People who defend this guy probably are involved in child trafficking.

While I agree with the premise of what you’re saying, Ali was involved in a potential bombing and snitched to keep himself out of prison. I wouldn’t refer to him as some hero as it sounds like you’re kind of doing.
Reported, i also reported this to the police, you know something i guess.

Reported, i also reported this to the police, you know something i guess.

@M4D SCIENTIST he's serious, he also reported to the police about me, next thing I know a bunch of federal agents surrounds me.
Luckily I used some UFC technique...

Long story short, I'm in an airport, waiting for a plane to Angola

Calm down Ali, just stating facts as you can C4 yourself.
Dude don't fool yourself I don't need to calm anything as I'm in no stress at all.
Just saying i don't care with your facts.
Ali worked with fbi ... OK cool...then what ?
You guys make a big deal of nothing as if you've just found out the scoop of the year.
that's stupid as f... ^^

Dude don't fool yourself I don't need to calm anything as I'm in no stress at all.
Just saying i don't care with your facts.
Ali worked with fbi ... OK cool...then what ?
You guys make a big deal of nothing as if you've just found out the scoop of the year.
that's stupid as f... ^^

Please go back to your shithole country and stop posting on Sherdog.

Rofl but seriously man even if Ali had not been a terroist snitch. He is a fighters manager and that is barely 1 step up from a bank loans manager on the scumbag meter and that is almost worse then a guard at a concentration camp.

He is scum and easily one of the worst humans currently infesting this planet.

@M4D SCIENTIST he's serious, he also reported to the police about me, next thing I know a bunch of federal agents surrounds me.
Luckily I used some UFC technique...

Long story short, I'm in an airport, waiting for a plane to Angola
Is his comment supposed to be funny? I don’t get it. I saw him do the same thing on another post.

Back