Mike Russell exposed/working with Conor team

I have no idea who Mike Russell is.
A fake journalist who only writes about Ali, thats his life work last 6 years. Unless you are Conor nuthugger, you will support him. He dosen't do shit about MMA, the only thing he dose is writing shit about Ali.

Then you are stupid, Bob benett is legit former FBI agent. Ali is clean, its not that easy in USA to be a celeb "Criminal" you know that right? If Mike had 1 evidence on Ali, this shit would have been resolved 6 years ago. Btw, how low life are you to care about the mans privat life? I mean, do you not have a life? Don't you have thinks to care about, why go deep into a mans life and family matters? Mike is sick person.

1. Why do you keep typing "private" without "e"?
2. Criminal past =/= private life.
3. What does "legit former FBI agent" mean? What's the difference between him and regular former FBI agent?

You know he's not gonna love you even if you defend him, right Noah?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Also, I couldn't care less. I watch MMA for the fights and not for the trash talk or some soap opera drama...

3. What does "legit former FBI agent" mean? What's the difference between him and regular former FBI agent?
I have Dyslexia.

If you have evidence, then report it to the police, if not i have reported you to Admin. I hope they block you, unless you don't have evidence that he is a terrorist. I will also call the police about this, you are coming here and calling people terrorists, it means that you know something that nobody knows.

For someone who finds evidence so important you sure as shit didn't bother including any to back up your claims that he is "working with Conor team"

If you have evidence, then report it to the police, if not i have reported you to Admin. I hope they block you, unless you don't have evidence that he is a terrorist. I will also call the police about this, you are coming here and calling people terrorists, it means that you know something that nobody knows.

Did I call him a terrorist?

A fake journalist who only writes about Ali, thats his life work last 6 years. Unless you are Conor nuthugger, you will support him. He dosen't do shit about MMA, the only thing he dose is writing shit about Ali.

This information was out there years ago, a long time before Conor had anything to do with the whole situation. How much is Ali paying you to pretend his past didn't happen. Your past always catches up with you in the end, deal with it.

Did I call him a terrorist?
"Terrorist snitch, father of Noah". First you quoted conor, thats very douchy. How about "Ya boy tapped like bitch". What do you say now dude? Don't quote a tap machine, at least be orginal.

"Terrorist snitch, father of Noah". First you quoted conor, thats very douchy. How about "Ya boy tapped like bitch". What do you say now dude? Don't quote a tap machine, at least be orginal.

That post didn't make sense.
Can you please rewrite it?

Also I can hear police car across the street. Is it for me? Or should I expect a LEGIT FBI agwnt?

Reported to Admin <45>pathetic.

It really is you isn't it Ali. No normal person would get this buthurt on someone else's account.

I first read that article years ago, before there was ever talk about McGregor even moving to lightweight, let alone fighting Khabib.

Whether the stuff in the article is true or not, it was certainly not suddenly written as a favour to McGregor in the run up to that fight.

Reported to Admin <45>pathetic.

It really is you isn't it Ali. No normal person would get this buthurt on someone else's account.

Chill.. He obviously did not report anyone. He was pointing out other posters absurdities. And he's absolutely right on this.

Yeah the guy Scammed the FBI pretending to be a terroist liasion turned snitch LOL sold the FBI a ton of bs info. When the CIA took over as his handler they were like wtf is this bs.

And cut him loose. He was litterly so pathetic and shit they did not even want to waste the resources to prosecute him for his scam (and tbh it made the FBI amd local law enforcement agencies look like hacks)

The man claimed he was a terroist and had connections with various Terroist factions and could supply info and did in fact sell bogus info to them.

This happened years ago.

Conor just dug deep like he always does.

Also Ali is a loser pussy who only ever acts tough hiding behind his fighters pretending to be held back.

Guy would shit himself if faced 1v1 with a legitimate tough guy.

Also Ali is a loser pussy who only ever acts tough hiding behind his fighters pretending to be held back.

Guy would shit himself if faced 1v1 with a legitimate tough guy.
How is he a loser pussy when he is among the best managers in the world? The guy is succsessful as fuck, who are you?

How is he a loser pussy when he is among the best managers in the world? The guy is succsessful as fuck, who are you?

Im a 8 foot 10 136 Kg 11% BF sherdogger kid who exactly the fuck are you?

Hitler was also one of the best political leaders of all time. Does not change the fact he was a peice of shit of a human and a coward.

Same goes for Ali. Maybe if you pulled your tongue out of his ass snatch long enough to watch his actions you could see that.

What the fuck is going on here then hahaha

Hi Ali, get fucked dude

Back